Rep yo set

• Christian

• Muslim

• Jewish

• Buddist

• Non-religious

• Other (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I deeply feared hell when I rolled with religion. Now I fear the possibility of nothingness after death. Been good @ not letting that fear dictate my life but the unknown factor is a mindfuck.

All plagiarism is is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

That doesn't equate to being false or incorrect other than who out is attributed to.

But the I never understood the name change anyway. They say the name Jesus is a transliteration, but what was the point? And why is that what he is know as?

How isn't that false? You can take somebody else's life story from 3000 years ago and claim it as urs? That's not false, that's real to u?

Reactions: Golden
Jesus Christ is Zeus without the clouds and lightning
Lol exactly, the whole story of Jesus is plagiarized and unfortunately there's people who live their lives praying to an imaginary mf.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, there's more to debunk the whole theory, but I'll let that part marinate for a sec.
lol, stop acting like you dropping bombs that have never been dropped before.....keep posting....the conversation is going places

you keep saying he's imaginary, but to people who believe in him he's very real in their perception of the world,

perception is amazing and way more powerful than you're giving it credit......

Jesus is real, God is real in the mind of a believer. I don't think you truly understand that, cuz you still look at it like it's an unfortunate circumstance.

It's actually quite beautiful when people are living life and walking with the comfort that Jesus is with them. There's no way you can turn that into a negative. Saying it's fake just doesn't cut it. Cuz it's very real.

For the record, I believe in GOD and I'm pretty much on the same wave as @du but as you read, you start to see how things changed and where all of this comes from.

I just think we are still (some of us) enslaved in the religion world. The white man has truly put his works on us in this department.

Maybe so, but I was speaking on those religion specifically that they are fragments from the voodoo tree (again I read it, so this is not coming from me per say)
I understand that but the Abrahamic religions have more in common with some of the monotheistic African traditional religions that predate them than voodoo, from what I understand.

I'm interested to read more tho, if u got time to link me or point me in the right direction.

if your definition of "real" is limited to shit you can only experience in the physical.......you ain't living
:think:

How isn't that false? You can take somebody else's life story from 3000 years ago and claim it as urs? That's not false, that's real to u?

What I'm saying is, there are many paths to "enlightenment". But for me, if it weren't for my zealous efforts to "find God" i wouldnt have even looked further and become who I am today. I have my questions of the truth behind who Christ really was, but i can never deny the tranformative effect applying his teaching to my life have had on me.

But i believe true "enlightnment" comes with the realization that we are incomplete beings. And looking to a higher power to ascend past the corrupt able nature we all have is the beginning. And whatever path you take to reach that point, that is "God" helping you along the way. We all come from One, but we are all not one...until we choose to be. If that makes sense...

Reactions: Duwop and Golden
gotta agree with Goldie on this one.

I grew up going to a pentecostal church. I hated it. It was boring and a way instill fear in your heart to make you believe that we were all going to hell at any moment if we weren't right with jesus and god.

I stopped going for a few years (18-23) and then I went back on my own will when I got older (27-29). Thought I understood the bible and the "history". I looked at other religions because Christianity had to many contradictions.

Then I realized my life is to precious to waste it on worshipping something I can't see, feel, or hear.

Ever since I let go of religion/jesus/god, I've been the happiest, freest, and most satisfied I have ever been in my entire life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Judy Winslow
gotta agree with Goldie on this one.

I grew up going to a pentecostal church. I hated it. It was boring and a way instill fear in your heart to make you believe that we were all going to hell at any moment if we weren't right with jesus and god.

I stopped going for a few years (18-23) and then I went back on my own will when I got older (27-29). Thought I understood the bible and the "history". I looked at other religions because Christianity had to many contradictions.

Then I realized my life is to precious to waste it on worshipping something I can't see, feel, or hear.

Ever since I let go of religion/jesus/god, I've been the happiest, freest, and most satisfied I have ever been in my entire life.

Bolded...Thats dope af. Good for you.

I love seein blk ppl let go of that god/religion/ jesus/mental slavery bull shit. Love and depend on self. Achieve inner peace and jus try n be a overall good/kind person in the world. No more praying to imaginary friends in the sky

Last edited:
Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰