Rep yo set

• Christian

• Muslim

• Jewish

• Buddist

• Non-religious

• Other (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Goldie is much like me, the wanting of physical evidence to prove the things that happened in the Bible happened. Especially when you compare them to other religions before it, and the fact that there’s at least 3,000 known religions.

1 of those is Christianity, and a branch of it at that, there’s 2,999 left.

I think one would have to experience a few other religions before they ultimately decide that Christianity is the one because I think religion is a serious life choice.

I remember somebody i think it was on the ic(rip) said something like believing in/worshipping christian god was like being stuck in an abusive relationship.

Santa.

I’m still not believing a nigga got ate by a whale and survived that shit. I’m definitely not believing that a nigga parted a whole ocean.

Santa.

I’m still not believing a nigga got ate by a whale and survived that shit. I’m definitely not believing that a nigga parted a whole ocean.

1. Santa = satan

2. Wasn't a whale.

3. Jonah was a shadow/type of the resurrection of Yeshua. Hence why he spent 3 days and 3 nights in the great deep.

4. To the Almighty all the nations of the world are but a drop in the bucket. They are nothing more than dust on the scales. He picks up the whole earth as though it were a grain of sand. So honestly how hard would it be for God to part the sea He made?

The above clip is less than 3 minutes. It has a good illustration on how the impossible with us is possible with God. Amen.

The white man gave your slave ancestors white Jesus and the bible.

Promises of it being greater later just be a good little nigger slave and when you DIE you'll go to heaven the land of milk and honey where all of your worries and troubles will be over.

They sold you hope.

It was the ultimate form of control why do you think most black Americans are so religious today it's been passed down generation after generation.

Even the ones that question it's authenticity still attend church just in case it's real they don't want to be wrong.

The lawd told me to go and sin no mo yall have a blessed day.

Yup. Faith is a great thing to have, and there are valid teachings in the bible though i look at it metaphorically rather than literally. But like dude above me pointed to, organized christianity is essentially fear mongering.

The white man gave your slave ancestors white Jesus and the bible.

Promises of it being greater later just be a good little nigger slave and when you DIE you'll go to heaven the land of milk and honey where all of your worries and troubles will be over.

They sold you hope.

It was the ultimate form of control why do you think most black Americans are so religious today it's been passed down generation after generation.

Even the ones that question it's authenticity still attend church just in case it's real they don't want to be wrong.

The lawd told me to go and sin no mo yall have a blessed day.

lies
lies
lies

The first recorded “non jewish” believer to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior was the Ethiopian Eunuch! He was a court official of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians, who was in charge of all her treasure! Hence why Ethiopia has a biblical heritage that goes way back to the time of Solomon! That’s 3,000 years old of faith in the true and living God! And it probably goes back further than that!

So miss me with this “white man” mumbo jumbo! The folks in France, portugal, spain, and England were still worshipping wood and stone when Africans served the true and living God!

Stop suppressing the truth in unrighteousness and speaking words without knowledge!

The Bible and Africa were linked together long before “the white man” ever heard about Yeshua!

What a pitiful excuse to use when you stand before the King. An excuse that isn’t even true but yet you let the devil continue to deceive you because of you failed to search out the truth, while clinging to lies and falling back on your stupidity.

How tragic.

To me the story of Jesus is all about sending a message to people, you fuck around and start a revolution against the powers that be and you will be tortured and killed for it, or am I missing something? I do believe in a higher power but have no idea who or what that power is just yet, maybe there was a guy called Jesus and they just edited the story to suit the agenda who the fuck knows.

lies
lies
lies

The first recorded “non jewish” believer to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior was the Ethiopian Eunuch! He was a court official of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians, who was in charge of all her treasure! Hence why Ethiopia has a biblical heritage that goes way back to the time of Solomon! That’s 3,000 years old of faith in the true and living God! And it probably goes back further than that!

So miss me with this “white man” mumbo jumbo! The folks in France, portugal, spain, and England were still worshipping wood and stone when Africans served the true and living God!

Stop suppressing the truth in unrighteousness and speaking words without knowledge!

The Bible and Africa were linked together long before “the white man” ever heard about Yeshua!

What a pitiful excuse to use when you stand before the King. An excuse that isn’t even true but yet you let the devil continue to deceive you because of you failed to search out the truth, while clinging to lies and falling back on your stupidity.

How tragic.

ProfitDOwrong I knew you'd pop up. What go dine g?

You still usin da lawds word to swindle pussy from these hoes?

ProfitDOwrong I knew you'd pop up. What go dine g?

You still usin da lawds word to swindle pussy from these hoes?

lmao!!! Fuckin dead!

@DoUwant2go2heaven

You out here using jesus to get that young pussy? Come on bruh. Do you tho, i aint at mad ya. Jesus never stopped a wet pussy from gettin fucked lol lol

religions.jpg

Christian. I can't say I like the the "typical" Christian behaves or represents the religion these days, but I subscribe to the belief system at least.

No religion.

I dont believe in the abrahamic god or any god entity.

At best, the only "higher" power I can see existing is a flow of energy without sentience, will, or personality. It acts like the jetstream, if you find the direction the energy is flowing in, it can help push you and get you where you want to go quicker. If you go against the energy, itll push back on you and slow you down.

Back