Rep yo set

• Christian

• Muslim

• Jewish

• Buddist

• Non-religious

• Other (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wanna have a legit discussion on religion.

But 1st i wanna see where the posters are coming from

Just please nobody @ douwant2go2heaven or whatever he goes by here

Really truly I call myself Spiritual cause I dont believe in the christian doctrine but I attend a COGIC church.

black-jesus-gif-3.gif

I believe something exists beyond our understanding. Don't know what it is though.

As far as "religious" I subscribe to the definition spelled out in
James 1:27
27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

I try to be as faultless but as helpful as possible. Outside of that, fuck them wanna be pimps in the pulpit.

Christian turnt Omnist

I never heard of that. Had to Google...

How can 1 believe in all religions tho?

I feel like that wouldnt even be possible. No offense but it sounds like something for someone who isnt sure and just dont wanna offend a group of ppl or religion.

I feel like that wouldnt even be possible. No offense but it sounds like something for someone who isnt sure and just dont wanna offend a group of ppl or religion.
Oh that’s what that is, I thought that was belief in the omni tool in Mass Effect

It's a belief that all religions offer something substantial, but not one religion has all the answers. It's like taking the best stuff from each religion.

Back