• Jewish

• Buddist

• Non-religious

• Other (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Meh

I think nihilists reject all moral principles

I don’t, just the fairy tales they use to reinforce them

And the fucked up part is that the 'fairy tales' they use really has ancient knowledge embedded in it going over most heads. Masses not given given the real

What you getting at about common sense in certain instances, related to the church or what?

Let me give you an example. Say you’re a 26 year old black man living in an apartment in Dallas. You’re eating a bowl of ice cream when you hear someone trying to enter your place, thinking it’s theirs. You get up to see why some white woman thinks that’s her home and as you open your door, she shoots you dead. She’s charged with murder and is convinced but only gets 10 years in prison because your little brother is a Christian and has decided to turn the other cheek. Yea that’s very Christian like but that couldn’t be me. Forgive every time? No but that’s what white people love throwing at our faces: to forgive all the time. I hate that

Let me give you an example. Say you’re a 26 year old black man living in an apartment in Dallas. You’re eating a bowl of ice cream when you hear someone trying to enter your place, thinking it’s theirs. You get up to see why some white woman thinks that’s her home and as you open your door, she shoots you dead. She’s charged with murder and is convinced but only gets 10 years in prison because your little brother is a Christian and has decided to turn the other cheek. Yea that’s very Christian like but that couldn’t be me. Forgive every time? No but that’s what white people love throwing at our faces: to forgive all the time. I hate that

The white lady was a cop right? Think I remember this story. And I know exactly what you're talking about be unrealistic af couldn't be me. Somebodies gonna need to pay.

If I might add a disclaimer:

If you don't know the definition or the nature of the word God, you are not qualified to answer this question. That goes for you Christians, Atheists, agnostics, "spiritual" folk, etc.

If you asked me if I have a dunderflub and I don't know what a dunderflub is, I'm not qualified to answer yes or no until I'm properly informed on the subject.

The bash God "a nigga I don't know but feel he owes me something" thread.

You all already know mine, but what is your religion or spiritual belief? How did you come to that belief and how has it helped you?

Last edited:
Back