Rep yo set

• Christian

• Muslim

• Jewish

• Buddist

• Non-religious

• Other (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
So because there was murders prior to religion, we should disregard the millions of people who have been slaughtered in the name of god? Ok

because Christianity did not invent religion

to think that is just foolish. of course it borrowed from other religions, because in those times they all did. It was what got them over. You can't put a new religion on a people without giving them something they're familiar to.

So you admit Jesus is made up?

So because there was murders prior to religion, we should disregard the millions of people who have been slaughtered in the name of god? Ok
bruh, if i kill you right now for trying to smash my wife but when i'm questioned i say it was god's will....

So you admit Jesus is made up?
The origins of Jesus did not originate in the bible as we know it today. There are many sources pointing to his origin and who he was based on. To say whether he is "real" or not is all speculation, because it's not like niggaz had social security cards back then. It's tough to prove anyone over 2,000 years old was real. But his teachings still hold strong to this day, and they're still credited to him, so in that sense he is real.

lol, people gonna fight wars cuz those in power make them fight wars...

it don't matter if they're told it's for the love of their country or their God...

people gonna find a reason to kill......

killers gonna kill b....

if my answers frighten you TMK , then you should cease to ask scary questions

Good Thread :popcorn:
word, prolly the first religious debate i've ever been in where niggaz ain't resort to name calling and posting scripture longer than the page...

we're actually debating the philosophy and psychology of religion which is just as important imo

word, prolly the first religious debate i've ever been in where niggaz ain't resort to name calling and posting scripture longer than the page...

we're actually debating the philosophy and psychology of religion which is just as important imo

Well I'll just say from reading:

Europe never produced a religion ever

Asia receives their religion from Africa all of them- Buddhism, Hinduism, and Shinto

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are fragments from the African spiritual system we call Vodoo

Well I'll just say from reading:

Europe never produced a religion ever

Asia receives their religion from Africa all of them- Buddhism, Hinduism, and Shinto

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are fragments from the African spiritual system we call Vodoo
There r many African traditional religions which r not vodoo or even polytheistic

surprised no one brought up the entire concept hell.

that was always my argument.

were people really afraid of God or were they afraid of hell?
were people good because they wanted to be good, or because they believed that gets them into heaven.
what about the people who are good people, but don't follow Christ, to they make it to heaven.

If we remove the concept of Heaven and Hell are most Christians still Christians?

most of my little cousins still don't go to church to this day cuz i corrupted their minds with this line of thinking when they were still in school, and here my ass is going ever sunday....lol

The name Jesus (again I read) came into existing in the early 1600s, the letter "J" was not invented until the 1600. The reason we call Jesus "Jesus" the slave owner taught us that name

Jesus is not the name of that person (again I read this, this is not coming from me per say)

1482 Leonardo DeVinici (10 years before Columbus set sail 1492) painted The Last Supper painting, that painting would be the greatest weapon used against us and still is, many churches still have that painting up. Leonardo's uncle posed as Christ and he got 12 criminals from a local jail to sit in as the 12 disciples.

Last edited:
his gangster is greater

Lol exactly, the whole story of Jesus is plagiarized and unfortunately there's people who live their lives praying to an imaginary mf.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, there's more to debunk the whole theory, but I'll let that part marinate for a sec.

Lol they're funny if not anything else.

So you're saying the story of Jesus is plagiarized, but it's real? How does that work?

All plagiarism is is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

That doesn't equate to being false or incorrect other than who out is attributed to.

But the I never understood the name change anyway. They say the name Jesus is a transliteration, but what was the point? And why is that what he is know as?

Back