Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

I'm trying to get back to my Marine Corps weight before Easter 2023. I'm 221 right now. I need to be between 185-196.

Just started going to the gym again so I don’t die early. Not doing too much just 30 mins on the bike mainly but this month into January my plan is to do just cardio and increase it.

Haven’t done any real weights for real tho

I’m starting slow as well. Getting used to going back regularly

Just started going to the gym again so I don’t die early. Not doing too much just 30 mins on the bike mainly but this month into January my plan is to do just cardio and increase it.

Haven’t done any real weights for real tho

Fire shit fam.

Cardio is the best thing you can do for health.

Not to downplay the health benefits of lifting weights, but if you can only do 1 thing for health, then cardio is your best bet.

Fire shit fam.

Cardio is the best thing you can do for health.

Not to downplay the health benefits of lifting weights, but if you can only do 1 thing for health, then cardio is your best bet.

Facts man I just hit 35 last year an a lot of older men in the fam been dying off so I’m like damn let me do something can’t blame genetics

Facts man I just hit 35 last year an a lot of older men in the fam been dying off so I’m like damn let me do something can’t blame genetics

Facts fam.

My genetics garbage too.

Turning 34 soon and so far im healthy and got nothing wrong.

But fam got a history of diabetes, cholesterol, high blood pressure etc.

Smmfh.

When I go.salking at the park if there's a bad or sexy chick a few feet behind me on then walking path I slow my lace a little so she could pass me and I get a view of that ass.

😈😈😈😈😈😈

Just started to up the pace with the jump rope i do the first set at a moderate pace second set double time to 2k

Before i just did 1k

🥵

Ayo have y’all ever did a class my gym got so high intensity cardio interval classes or some shit. Or is that some gimmick shit?

Back