Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

I need to do cardio but that shit be boring.

I ditched my trainer, but I'ma still use his workouts and templates and shit.

But that shit had too many bum ass isolation exercises.

I switched it out for more compound exercises. I don't need to be in the gym all day, doing calf and shoulder raises. Doing drop sets and pyramids and shit. I was tired as fuck everyday.

All you really need to do in the gym, for an average non pro bodybuilder or fitness model is

Deadlift
Squat
Overhead Press
Bench Press
Pull Up
Dips

You do those exercises within 6 to 10 rep range for 4 sets, include variations when bored, and move the weight up by or 2.5 or 5 each week, you gonna be strong as shit in a year. Especially if you do them strict. Not using momentum and shit.

The key on how look though, depends on your diet and genetics. You key in and watch your calories, you might turn into a Greek god. Who knows.

All this fancy shit is for people on steroids. When I was blasting Test and Primo, would be in the gym for two hours, eating steak and hamburgers everyday. Shredded as fuck. Waist on Shakira, Biceps on Tookie.

Lol can't do that anymore.

Was clearing out our storage unit and found this thing that I completely forgot we had

999999-4361963485.jpg

I bought it for my wife back in early 2014 to try to re-strengthen her legs so she could stand again. Never really used it and it's been in storage for the last 3 years. It's coming with me back to MI. Figure I'll put it to use just as extra exercise in my downtime to assist in getting my strength back up at the crib.

So apparently the Liver King dude was claiming to be natural...and it's been found he's spending 12k/month on juice? L O L

Some dude said The Rock been juicing too. Saying it is physiologically impossible to be his size and that cut, especially at 50 years old.

Idk, I want to trust The Rock, but dude is unbelievably sculpted.

Some dude said The Rock been juicing too. Saying it is physiologically impossible to be his size and that cut, especially at 50 years old.

Idk, I want to trust The Rock, but dude is unbelievably sculpted.
The Rock, most likely, has access to the best drugs known to man. The highest quality. Doctors to monitor his intake, his blood, his levels. You see his career, his success...It's worth it, lol. There's genetics freaks out there but he's 250 shredded all year round. Help was used, bro lol. Rightfully so

Lmao you thought he was natural?
I didn’t know really. I’m not sure what’s possible and just took his word for it.

To be honest, I’ve never given more than 30 seconds of thought to his natty position in my whole life so I never developed a thoughtful opinion about it.

The rock has had to undergo surgery to fix the side effects of his past steroid abuse.

i think he is doin TRT which is why he looks so much healthier than his WWE days.

hell look at the benefits it gave Larry Wheels. He look 10 years younger now. Larry also admitted he was on so much gear that he can no longerget an erection, TRT fixed that as well

The rock has had to undergo surgery to fix the side effects of his past steroid abuse.

i think he is doin TRT which is why he looks so much healthier than his WWE days.

hell look at the benefits it gave Larry Wheels. He look 10 years younger now. Larry also admitted he was on so much gear that he can no longerget an erection, TRT fixed that as well

I remember during his wrestling career in the late 90s he began to wear a jumpsuit to wrestle in because he had surgery on his chest. Because of steroids?

My latest leg torture idea…4 sets of heavy hack squats followed by Bulgarian split squats (with dumbells)

I had planned on multiple sets of BSS but that first one sat my ass down smh

Ima get at least two sets next time

Switched up my leg day

3x Barbell squats close to failure
3x deadlift close to failure
3x hip thrust close to failure
3x barbell Cossack squats close to failure
3x dumb bell RDLs
3x dumbbell Bulgarian split squats
3x glute hamstring raise

Back