Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Reesey

Real Thugs Eat Green Apple Jolly Ranchers.
Hello Loves,

This is a thread for us to motivate one another to get healthy and to get/stay fit.

Share your daily routine, the fact that you are going to the gym, Juicing or healthy eating tips or your trials and successes while getting to the place you want to be with your health and finess.

Post a pic of your progress or just you burnt out at the gym haha. Anything goes as long as it reflects your efforts to better yourself physically.

I'll start with a pic of me being an UBER brat not wanting to go to the gym haha. 17311389_1372289976127692_1943151560856405536_o.jpg
Stay motivated!!!

Gym workout evening
45min cardio

3 sets of 10

1hr weight lifting

Morning cardio 4an
15 min jump rope :( (I suck)

4mi run

Just order my punching bag should be here in April

5 days a week M-Th and Sat

i need to get back.....

soon as this baby drop, and the wife ready to get her tummy tight.. we gonna realy do this.....

calling it down @LadyDu we dropping 30lbs a piece!!!!

Take my son and we go workout every other day. I really try to get him active because if I didn't he would be obese since he's a human garbage disposal. Bought him some kids weights and watch him try and keep up with me.

Morning Loves,

I have multiple different routines that I do depending on the day. But here are a couple of ab workouts that has assisted me with getting these rolls under control. lol.

If you are a beginner I suggest started with the first pic. the second has some EXTREMELY difficult exercises in it.

Try a set today!

bruce-lee-ab-routine-724x1024.jpg
bruce-lee-ab-exercises-523x1024.jpg

if pics are getting dropped..im thinking about moving this to VIP

giphy.gif

Take my son and we go workout every other day. I really try to get him active because if I didn't he would be obese since he's a human garbage disposal. Bought him some kids weights and watch him try and keep up with me.

I've heard that lifting weights too young can stunt your growth. Is this a true or myth. I've never researched it. But I think it's absolutely awesome that you maximize that father son time and keep him on the road to staying fit.

I've heard that lifting weights too young can stunt your growth. Is this a true or myth. I've never researched it. But I think it's absolutely awesome that you maximize that father son time and keep him on the road to staying fit.
It doesnt stunt your growth but it does increase the chance of bone/joint damage if you start too young...

To be safe...calistenics and very light weight, low reps until 8th grade at the earliest.

Back