Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

I fell off the workout wagon but I'm about to get back on it. Looked at myself after I took a shower and was just like lucy-disappointed.gif

Last edited:
Third full week of two a days this week! I only went once yesterday due to gym closing early, but got a hell of a leg work out. Starting to see some definition and stuff for sure, especially in my abs and chest which is cool because those are the 2 areas I have the most body fat on i think. I need to document a bit better though and take progress pics for my IG. Its hard to see the progress you make yourself due to looking at yourself everyday. I know i've come a long way but when i see myself i still look like that fat kid i once was lol.

I started my 100 days. Today is Day 3 and I’m still not feeling this shit. My trainer called me at the ass crack of dawn telling me to run. Who does that?

Woke up this morning to a beautiful day

The weather was perfect. Nice cool breeze, and the air was dry af. I decided to start my day with a walk around my subdivision.

I use the Google fitness app to track my location to see how long that measured. Two laps is right at a mile. Wasn't really trying to burn calories or anything like that, but I just wanted to start my morning off different. This is the perfect weather to pull my lil girl in her wagon.

Before I went outside, I watched some videos on how to rehab a shoulder injury. I suspect something is wrong with my rotator cuff. Good thing I had the things already to help aid in that. When I got home, got my resistance band and went to work. Ended up doing a complete upper body workout and felt phenomenal afterwards. I wasn't even sweating because of how nice the weather is.

Just wanted to share

Hey loves!

So.. some of you know of my 4 miles in 36 min journey.

A task I was not able to complete in my early 20's with only 2 babies, in the Army some 11 years ago.

Yet I am determined to accomplish now being a grandmother with 6 babies pushing 40!

I must say I am DA*N proud of myself because I am closer now than I have ever been.

Last run, I was at 3.69 miles in 36 min!!

Mind You, I do not stop running...ever, AND I never lower the speed below 5.8...ugh! Obviously that's not enough.

Gonna try to keep it at 6.0 tomorrow.

Ain't no way I'm stopping now....no way. :-D.
20170908_110217.jpg

Last edited:
Hey loves!

So.. some of you know of my 4 miles in 36 min journey.

A task I was not able to complete in my early 20's with only 2 babies, in the Army some 11 years ago.

Yet I am determined to accomplish now being a grandmother with 6 babies pushing 40!

I must say I am DA*N proud of myself because I am closer now than I have ever been.

Last run, I was at 3.69 miles in 36 min!!

Mind You, I do not stop running...ever, AND I never lower the speed below 5.8...ugh! Obviously that's not enough.

Gonna try to keep it at 6.0 tomorrow.

Ain't no way I'm stopping now....no way. :-D.
View attachment 11716
You can do it. You are so damn close!!!
I actually wanna try this but on a WAYYYY lower scale. I used to run a lot but now I’m back to beginner.

You can do it. You are so damn close!!!
I actually wanna try this but on a WAYYYY lower scale. I used to run a lot but now I’m back to beginner.

Come on gorgeous! We got this. We are programmed, early in life, to believe that there are just some things we can't accomplish.

Like, sarge use to tell me "some people just can't run." And for me not to feel bad that I couldn't make the 4/36.

F*#*#& that! I listened then because I was young, didn't know better and not as mentally strong. Ooh but now, ain't sh*t in this beotch we CAN'T do boo.

NOTTA ONE! ;-)

Back