Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

@BNE

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/abs-and-core-exercises/anatomy-abs-six-pack-workout

Good article with some tips and suggestions

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

man trini dont wanna do the work...she just want to know the name of the pill she can take

No nignog

I've been od’n off of ground turkey though

I have something coming up in a week n I need to lose 5lbs. is there any kinda tea or something? I don't mean crash diet, ion believe in those, but r there any exercises or something I can do to get quick visible results?

I have something coming up in a week n I need to lose 5lbs. is there any kinda tea or something? I don't mean crash diet, ion believe in those, but r there any exercises or something I can do to get quick visible results?
Fasting or eating only once a day

Eat under 25 net carbs a day for a week. Your body will lose a majority of its water weight. I lost 14 lbs my first week.

aight so I didn't do a cleanse but I stopped eating unhealthy things close to bed time. I've now lost the couple of inches I recently gained on my waist.

if I lose 1 more, Ima hit goal.

Worked out 4 days so far this week (rested yesterday), have a busy day today but going to try to get another workout in today as well.

I did 4 miles today. Not pure jogging, but I jogged maybe 2 of those miles then the rest i walked and walked with 15 inch incline.

What kind of work outs do you do?

Monday: chest and back, Tuesday: leg day, Wednesday: triceps, biceps, shoulders, Thursday: core, Friday: stretching/yoga. I currently work out at the gym in my complex and I look to incorporate running back into my routine. I used to run two or three times a week

Im getting mad gains yall. Mad gains.

When i started working out I was weak af. I was squatting 135. Today, 3 months later (maybe a little more) I squatted 195. I weigh 180. First time i ever squatted more than I weigh.

I will not share what i bench, but know that it is much more than it was 3 months ago. Soon i will bench double my body weight. Then i will be swole af and bang hella chicks.

Oh in my weaker days i could only finish my sets of dumbell curls with 15 pound dumbells. Today i used 35 pound dumbells. Finished my last set, but barely.

Back