Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

My big ass is beat lol. I'm sore and I'm tired on my way home to shower was going to some jump rope action but dm all that. Making something to eat then bed.

Back up at 330a to start all over

I started a 20 min 15 incline 5 speed treadmill workout this week, this is the second day and my legs feel like rubber. Think i might of bit off more than i can chew

Went ahead and knocked out another project today

This one was the dip station

#noexcuses
#homegym

Bout to go knock this workout out to jump start the weekend. Still sore af but it's only temporary

Today is 3 sets of to failure

download_image

12 total plates

4 reps @ 540lbs

I want noticeable abs by August. whats a gentle home routine for a novice y'all?
if its gentle it proly wont yield the results you desire boo

and yeah AP is correct...your diet has just as much to do with visible abs as the workouts

eating right gonna give me a 6 pack? word?
well if you believe in anatomy, you believe that everyone has the same muscular structure

everyone has abs, but not everyone has the same level of body fat percentage

doing ab focused exercises will help the definition of abs, but it wont form them b/c they are already there

lose fat, and you will see your abs underneath

well if you believe in anatomy, you believe that everyone has the same muscular structure

everyone has abs, but not everyone has the same level of body fat percentage

doing ab focused exercises will help the definition of abs, but it wont form them b/c they are already there

lose fat, and you will see your abs underneath
I been tried that tho, all I got was bonier not more toned. I can feel my abs but I don't see the lines of definition.

I'm askin bout the ab focused exercises. i can't do situps for a health reason but I'm sure there r other doable ones.

hanging leg raises

medicine ball slams

you just have to make sure you are contracting at the top of the movements

I been tried that tho, all I got was bonier not more toned. I can feel my abs but I don't see the lines of definition.

I'm askin bout the ab focused exercises. i can't do situps for a health reason but I'm sure there r other doable ones.

You also need to understand the different parts of your abdominals and how to hit each part to increase you strength and definition

Back