Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Fell asleep waiting on King to get back from the gym. Didn't wake up till 2am!!

Came here anyway..

#getitIn!
#noexcuses.

I don't believe Ravie really works out like that so you have her beat already lol. Daria not too sure about though.

I have it there so that when I look at it - it reminds me to take my tail downstairs and workout. lol

Do you all have motivation pics, posters etc ?
What do you use for motivation?

I have it there so that when I look at it - it reminds me to take my tail downstairs and workout. lol

Do you all have motivation pics, posters etc ?
What do you use for motivation?
Michael B Jordan after Creed and now for Black Panther cause he's bulked up a lot for those roles. I suppose certain people around me as well especially my friend cause he's stays talking ish now lol. I'm planning on humbling him by December
:mf2:

Michael B Jordan after Creed and now for Black Panther cause he's bulked up a lot for those roles. I suppose certain people around me as well especially my friend cause he's stays talking ish now lol. I'm planning on humbling him by December
:mf2:

Lol Heck Yeah, Get it in!

I LOooooove me some Micheal B Jordan too btw

I stay sending him nudes on instagram
Raven.gif

Lol Heck Yeah, Get it in!

I LOooooove me some Micheal B Jordan too btw

I stay sending him nudes on instagram
View attachment 9847
Going to need to change my name on Instagram apparently
1194_zpspmk99egl.gif

Made another Screensaver for myself.

Was debating on whether to bump this or the pic thread... I figure some of ya'll aint been working out so.. BUMP! lol

Gotta STAY motivated Dang it.

Hey @Reesey i made an IG to track my progress when i start going to the gym before and after work starting next week, will you follow me and comment smash on all of my pics so people know how cool i am?

Hey @Reesey i made an IG to track my progress when i start going to the gym before and after work starting next week, will you follow me and comment smash on all of my pics so people know how cool i am?

Most definitely !

But we have to tell everyone that your dad is 85% black so all of my Revolutionary friends won't send nasty emoji's and block us both.

Maybe we should say 75% so its more convincing if thats alright.

Im @started_at_300_now_we_here !!

I dont have many IG friends atm, but folks will catch on eventually

Alright..

I have a goal to run 4 miles in 36 min which was a requirement when I was in the military. ( That I never met, because I LOATHE running.)

But recently I have been accomplishing a slew of previously thought to be unattainable goals, so I'm going to go for the gusto with this one!

Last night I ran 3.45 miles in 32 minutes.. UGH.. Didn't stop running not ONCE!

That may be poopy to ya'll but that's incredible for your girl.

I will keep you all posted of my progress and record the final run when I complete it. I'll speed it up so folks are sitting there watching me attempt to keep the girls in my shirt for 36 minutes haha.

4 miles in 36 minutes... who's with me!? ( this is only for those who can't run already, all you speedy gonzales lookin @$$ fools can have numerous seats)

I been messing around but it has to stop. Ima be a firm bodied nigga if it's the last thing I do

Back