Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

somehow...i've lost 3lbs

down from 200 to 197

Got up early this beautiful Saturday morning and did one hour of cardio, squads and weight lifting.

Got up early this beautiful Saturday morning and did one hour of cardio, squads and weight lifting.

if you doing squats and weight lifting you really dont have to do any other form cardio tbh

I do all if the above and it feels wonderful. Great job @Whiskas

my point in saying that was mainly for time and energy

your heart pumps regardless of the activity you are doing. As long as you are doing something to get consistent bpm's, it doesnt really matter

i would recommend burpees before running tbh, or really anything before running as running is a terrible form of cardio imo. Jumping rope >>> running. And all the other things i would do before running are infinitely better on the knees and joints

long story short...i hate running lol

my point in saying that was mainly for time and energy

your heart pumps regardless of the activity you are doing. As long as you are doing something to get consistent bpm's, it doesnt really matter

i would recommend burpees before running tbh, or really anything before running as running is a terrible form of cardio imo. Jumping rope >>> running. And all the other things i would do before running are infinitely better on the knees and joints

long story short...i hate running lol

I feel you there. I'm on the elliptical more so than not, and that's way better on my knees than running.

I just boost the resistance up to give me more of a challenge.

I did 25 squats today, raised weight 5lbs after 5 reps.

25 close grip bench press

3x8 Dumbbell curls

3x8 seated rows

and 30 mins of jogging

My goddamn shoes were fine for 2 weeks. On friday last week I was jogging and felt a friction blister on my left heel. Thought maybe i just had something in my shoe. Put them on this morning and could feel the shit immediately rubbing on my scab but suffered through it. Got home took off my shoes, whole heel of my sock was covered in blood. Was goddamn disgusting. Now i gotta either get new shoes or remember to put a bandaid on every morning lol.

Weekend was good though, was my rest days. didnt eat too bad, mostly just chicken wings, chicken salad, and treated myself to a low carb burger at Carls Jr/Hardees w/ some Fried Zuchinni. The zuchinni had the fried outside that was pretty carby, but i ate a small portion and checked myself the next day and I was still in Ketosis so thats pretty groovy.

My @$$ hurts, thighs burn and somewhere in this house is my breath that I'm steady trying to catch lol.

But that mirror check is priceless. :-)

Back