Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

It doesnt stunt your growth but it does increase the chance of bone/joint damage if you start too young...

To be safe...calistenics and very light weight, low reps until 8th grade at the earliest.

this is probably what her post was leaning more towards. I didnt even think about it for this pov

thanks for dropping this

Anyhoo, I had my baby 2 years ago and I still have some pregnancy weight left. So I started working out about a month ago, so I started doing a 3 mile jog in the morning. My eating is what I really need to work on, I got a monster sweet tooth.

Anyhoo, I had my baby 2 years ago and I still have some pregnancy weight left. So I started working out about a month ago, so I started doing a 3 mile jog in the morning. My eating is what I really need to work on, I got a monster sweet tooth.

thats good to read Tay...no pun, but baby steps lol

you like fruit? does that not curb your sweet tooth?

I've heard that lifting weights too young can stunt your growth. Is this a true or myth. I've never researched it. But I think it's absolutely awesome that you maximize that father son time and keep him on the road to staying fit.

I don't believe it

It doesnt stunt your growth but it does increase the chance of bone/joint damage if you start too young...

To be safe...calistenics and very light weight, low reps until 8th grade at the earliest.

I don't have him go too hard, 25 minutes of lifting, push ups and sit ups

I feel you and congrats on the success thus far. To be honest, healthy eating is the most important.

You could change the way you eat drastically and not workout at all and lose weight. Not saying that I recommend that, just pointing out the importance of eating better.

Try starting small.. not cold turkey on the sweets but change what "kind" of sweets you eat. Perhaps switching from processed sugar to pure sugar cane items. Remove anything that has High Fructose Corn syrup and substitute your milk with Coconut or non dairy milks and icecreams.

Dairy is the devil hahaha. But don't get me started. Those little tricks assisted with weaning me from those hard core sweets. let me know if you need some recommendations and I'll post some pics and local places where you can find them. :-)

aight...i'ma get you set up soon...i'm bout to head out so either this evening or by tomorrow morning

G0AgD_s-200x150.gif

You know what I'm down and hopefully the weather is going to stop being on some bullshit. How often a progress pic @Reesey 1 month? 3?

You know what I'm down and hopefully the weather is going to stop being on some bullshit. How often a progress pic @Reesey 1 month? 3?

When you first start out, 1 month pics are awesome motivators. As you begin to see cuts and melt away the fat progress will seem like it's slowing down so you can start taking them every other month.

I'm still taking them monthly, lol.. Still Got a couple of sweet rolls to work off. LOL

When you first start out, 1 month pics are awesome motivators. As you begin to see cuts and melt away the fat progress will seem like it's slowing down so you can start taking them every other month.

I'm still taking them monthly, lol.. Still Got a couple of sweet rolls to work off. LOL
Ok cool so I'll drop one a month then

No problem with sweet rolls over here
ironkermit_zps8r8ua1oi.png

Back