Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Lol speaking of, creatine prices are at an all time high right now. What’s that about?
The Walmarts here stay oos.

I ended up getting that shit black Samson recommended from GNC

So I’m looking into getting back in shape (seriously). I don’t wanna take creatine and I wanna drink shakes again but with minimal amount of sugar. Any suggestions?

So I’m looking into getting back in shape (seriously). I don’t wanna take creatine and I wanna drink shakes again but with minimal amount of sugar. Any suggestions?
Lol

Why no creatine

And good luck drinking any shake with minimal amount of sugar.

I’ve had liver issues in the past so I don’t wanna jeopardize that with creatine
Ahhh, my apologies family

While I understand better your position, I think 5g a day won't register a blip on your liver but that's something to discuss with a medical professional

I think I need to start keeping a weight lifting tracking journal or something and really develop a plan instead of just kinda winging it

I've seen some very good yet subtle progress since fully committing to working out consistently but I still feel like I'm not making the most out of my journey

I'm also today for the first time in forever, doing an evening session cause I had to actually go into work today.

The crowd is sparse af as mostly everyone here is playing basketball. I could start coming in the evening more if it's like this all the time

I think I need to start keeping a weight lifting tracking journal or something and really develop a plan instead of just kinda winging it

I've seen some very good yet subtle progress since fully committing to working out consistently but I still feel like I'm not making the most out of my journey

I'm also today for the first time in forever, doing an evening session cause I had to actually go into work today.

The crowd is sparse af as mostly everyone here is playing basketball. I could start coming in the evening more if it's like this all the time
Yes keep a journal

Yeah....evening workouts are GOAT....

Probably and after a hard and intense workout, sleep like a baby
This is why I'm thinking of doing this route.

I'm particular about when I work out cause I live by a school zone and the traffic both in the morning and evening is just filthy and my anxiety levels are at all time highs.

I think I made it to the gym right around 3:45ish and was done by 5ish. School zones are over and I got to my house pretty quickly.

I’m serious about this change in my physique. Shit has changed since I found out I’m prediabetic. Diet and calorie intake has changed. I’m gonna do my damndest to stay the course

I suggest 75% of your 1RM.

Write it down and seek to improve upon it.

The journal will chart that journey.

I split mine in three rows.

Exercise x Reps x Sets

I keep one for bulking and cutting
I guess for me, without a spotter, how can I establish my 1RM

Back