Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

What benefits do you get from box squats that you don’t get from conventional? Haven’t been able to find a good answer to this online

I was using a reverberant bike for cardio but switched to an elliptical. I think the frequency is just based on personal experience but I could be wrong. I'd assume even if you exercise once a week it'll be better than none

I just started going back to the gym regularly. That stair master is a pain lol but I did that with the elliptical and it kicked my ass. Gonna keep doing it

Does electrolyte water make a difference? It was BOGO this week at the Publix and I bought quite a few

Legit didn't know the rock wasn't natural but I shouldn't be as shocked as I am

Legit didn't know the rock wasn't natural but I shouldn't be as shocked as I am

01fabc1fb04e559d8970f72faed7b7dd.gif

Bruh you see how big he got for that movie i didnt see pain and gain if it wasnt apparent before there it jumped up at you
Never really paid attention tbh cause I've always assumed he has way more access to shit I don't so all the nigga did was workout

I saw this nigga eat two fucking big ass pizzas for a snack when I used to watch his workout videos.

I just thought he was in peak condition. If I ate that shit, I would be in a coma

Currently doing a cycle of creatine monohydrate in preparation for Nationals.

Trying to fine tune my upper pecs, rear delts and lower traps to complete the diamond.

I hired a coach for my diet and exercise routine. Fuck this being fat shit.

I'll post before and after pics once I get to where I wanna be in 3 months.
Out of curiosity but how much does a coach usually run for? Does it depend on how long your plan is?

Back