Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

@Black_Samson can you recommend a brand of creatine for me to try?

Most of the research I've come across suggests loading isn't necessary but just steady doses a day

@Black_Samson can you recommend a brand of creatine for me to try?

Most of the research I've come across suggests loading isn't necessary but just steady doses a day
Creatine HC1 it's at GNC... Small container about 35 bucks. White printed label that looks basic as fuck.

Stay consistent with the dosage and yeah you'll be aight. No more than an 8 week cycle.

Preloading is mainly for the impatient types...

I'm confused about supplements.

if you're trying to burn fat, what's the best vitamins/supplements for that?

I'm confused about supplements.

if you're trying to burn fat, what's the best vitamins/supplements for that?
Tbh fam, I don't think any of that shit works.

You're gonna have to just start eating in a deficit.

You have to start eating more satiating foods. One of my go to is a cup of oatmeal, maybe two handfuls of walnuts, some Splenda brown sugar and cinnamon. You're going to be fuller a lot longer and it's got a ton of fiber which means plenty of no..2's. I find I only eat maybe 2x a day most days cause the oatmeal generally lasts me a little past lunch.

I do workout 4x a week plus I referee so I'm getting my fair share of cardio but I'm under 200lbs for the first time since I was in college.

I was 225 at some point last year before summer. Went on keto and lost like 20+lbs. I didn't start really working out consistently until the last couple months of 21

Creatine HC1 it's at GNC... Small container about 35 bucks. White printed label that looks basic as fuck.

Stay consistent with the dosage and yeah you'll be aight. No more than an 8 week cycle.

Preloading is mainly for the impatient types...

Does it cause bloat?

Egg white omlete with spinach and 6grams sweet potato on the side

Chicken breast for lunch with brown rice

Salmon or tilapia and asparagus and 6grams red potatoes

in the morning

half a cup of protein oatmeal cooked in almond milk with a tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder, blueberries and a 12 almonds with a non-fat yougurt

Hey fellas can any of y’all give me any advice on cardio? I understand it as a whole but I don’t understand it on the way I’m supposed to do it.

I know that it varies from person to person and from what I’ve been researching, I’m getting confused because of the frequency and maintenance for example how many days a week, how long and how many calories you’re trying to burn.

Hey fellas can any of y’all give me any advice on cardio? I understand it as a whole but I don’t understand it on the way I’m supposed to do it.

I know that it varies from person to person and from what I’ve been researching, I’m getting confused because of the frequency and maintenance for example how many days a week, how long and how many calories you’re trying to burn.
I was using a reverberant bike for cardio but switched to an elliptical. I think the frequency is just based on personal experience but I could be wrong. I'd assume even if you exercise once a week it'll be better than none

Back