Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Arms swollen from shoulder to forearm. The shit brazy!

Was gonna do back and legs today but instead I'll do cardio and abs. See what tomorrow brings

Ehh today i was like fuck it..

Still tryin to get this delt healed up... i wont do pullups for this week and rest up and just do dips

what time ya'll gotta be at work?

ya'll get dressed at the gym?

Lol I'm serious doe.
well i aint got that kinda time nor luxury lol

i think whenever i do decide to start going again, i'ma have to hope and pray they have some sorta shower setup so i can work out in the morning then go straight to work from there

i prefer to do evenings though

Nah, I can't do evenings besides the fact I'm at work till 7/8. The gym I go to is decently filled up by 7 am. 5-10 pm is a nightmare there. It's like getting a number at the meat section of a grocery to be able to use any machines/equipment/etc

what time ya'll gotta be at work?

ya'll get dressed at the gym?
they give me an hour to workout 3 days a week so on those days it's 0830, and on other days it's 0730. I get dressed at home since the gym is closeby. If i hit the gym on base then i get dressed there.

I tried getting up real early, like at 5:30. Got to the gym at 6. Get home at like 7:30 and be at work by 9. Did it for a week. Never again lol. I love sleep too much. I go after work. Gym doesn’t get too packed in the evenings

I hate morning workouts, I feel weak and get nauseous too easily

I only do it when absolutely necessary

Back