Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

I was getting up and running in the morning at 6. Back in by 6:45 at work by 8:30. Then I started a job where I had to be there at 8 and those morning runs stopped. Now I go in the evening and it's so hot. Can't wait for the fall.

Brought my pull up bar to the office and hung it on my manager door. 5 pulls up every time we walk under it.

Gonna try to put a straight between the racks in the warehouse

Did just dips the first 3 days.. i think im not gonna do shit til next monday and then however i feel then ill deal with it

these females outchea trying to get me to embrace this lil jeezy belly

7Cj5.gif

With biceps, it's not about switching exercises that creates growth but the switching of techniques. I've been doing this lately and it's done wonders

With biceps, it's not about switching exercises that creates growth but the switching of techniques. I've been doing this lately and it's done wonders

my only counter to this is, does doing this start to eventually take a toll on your form

like if you are putting more of your back into getting the curl up, then you not really working the biceps like you were when you had more energy

Lately I been wakin up drinkin more water & makin a fruit bowl for breakfast

bout 5-6 strawberries
cup of blueberries
2 kiwis
20180827_122641.jpg

I'll throw in sum oranges if any & occasionally a banana on the side

but kiwis got more vitamin c than oranges & more potassium than bananas per serving

my only counter to this is, does doing this start to eventually take a toll on your form

like if you are putting more of your back into getting the curl up, then you not really working the biceps like you were when you had more energy
Then you stop lol, lower the weight. Leave the ego at the door lol

Lately I been wakin up drinkin more water & makin a fruit bowl for breakfast

bout 5-6 strawberries
cup of blueberries
2 kiwis
View attachment 69170

I'll throw in sum oranges if any & occasionally a banana on the side

but kiwis got more vitamin c than oranges & more potassium than bananas per serving

Toss some Greek yogurt in there to add protein

Back