Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Anyone got any tips on working out at home? It's been like a month since I've stopped drinking beer and hard liquor. It's just been all water. I feel great since I stopped but I wanna get active.

When I first started working out at home then I started doing multiple pushups, ab wheel curls, dumbbell curls & shoulder presses. Oh yeah, bench pressing too. Within 3 months, I was cutting up. I worked out almost everyday for 2 hours. But I also went to the gym on Friday & Saturday nights

Pull up bar is dope for ab work too
Big facts

Instead of crossing my legs behind me, I have my legs straight in front of me like L

Immediately felt the top of my and tighten. I wanna higher bar now so I can do inverted sit ups and crunches

Big facts

Instead of crossing my legs behind me, I have my legs straight in front of me like L

Immediately felt the top of my and tighten. I wanna higher bar now so I can do inverted sit ups and crunches

Try hanging knee raises

So the only time i enjoy going to the gym is early in the morning before work but i havent been able to do that for sometime. I tried right around the time my daughter started sleeping longer through the night but shes still nursing and the first time she woke up and I wasnt there she gave Du the business. So Ive been intermittent fasting (16/8) and healthy eating for the most part ive drop about 20 lbs and lost about 5% of my body mass (droped a dress size) all without working out. I think once i get baby girl fully weaned ill be much more rested and comfortable going back to gym at my usual 4am hour!

Try hanging knee raises
I'm too tall, my arms are too long, or the door is mad low.

One of these but it doesn't work for me or my coworker

I'm working on the one hand pull up when I get back

Lately I been wakin up drinkin more water & makin a fruit bowl for breakfast

bout 5-6 strawberries
cup of blueberries
2 kiwis
View attachment 69170

I'll throw in sum oranges if any & occasionally a banana on the side

but kiwis got more vitamin c than oranges & more potassium than bananas per serving
@BRIAN B. , been meaning to ask you but you eat the skin off the kiwi?

Have I shown yall how I do hanging leg raises? I dont remember...

Anyway I do it in such a fashion that Im getting a lat and delt workout as well.

I'll try to post a detailed video later.

Fair warning my shirt may be off, but its strictly to demonstrate muscle activation.

Have I shown yall how I do hanging leg raises? I dont remember...

Anyway I do it in such a fashion that Im getting a lat and delt workout as well.

I'll try to post a detailed video later.

Fair warning my shirt may be off, but its strictly to demonstrate muscle activation.
i dont think you have fam

im bout to incorporate that into my routine though

Back