Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

machines never did it for me

only on legs

the range of motion on the machine chest press is stupid.....puts it mostly on your shoulders

went to dumbell flys and presses and got much better results

And the rep ranges on that workout (15-20 reps) are better for toning and definition, not putting on size like the article claims.

Reactions: 1/2
And the rep ranges on that workout (15-20 reps) are better for toning and definition, not putting on size like the article claims.
i didnt read the article lol

i just looked at the exercises lol

BUT

if you are rehabbing an injury or trying to get form down, machines can help aid in that

big cosign....another thing I learned with time

going to the gym alone I was just lifting heavy, 3 sets of 8-10 reps......I would get a crazy pump but it only lasted a hour and I was back to looking/feeling like I hadnt done anything.....took me forever to break a sweat too....like a good 45 mins into the workout

got with the trainer and she started me light and im like laughing it off until she had me on 4 part circuits, 3 sets of 25 reps each....that.shit.BURNS

started sweating immediately and all my lines and definition was popped for 2 days

i didnt know shit about blood flow and what the "pain" meant.....but i caught on quick

Man my fuckin hands are burning during pullups.. First set i can do afterwards i gotta take 5 seconds and finish my reps out..Ido probably have to do it anyway because my endurance is not up to par i never had this problem for more than a few days after getting back on the bars (burning hands)

my elbows are stressed as fuck(tendonitis?) too

looks a long way back up smh

I upped the weight on the squat rack to 225 yesterday. Legs are in pain

So proud of what i've done thus far!

My Juice was all over the place not long ago.

I'm "NOT DONE YET"!

Every inch lost or contoured. Every ache and sore muscle has been and will continue to be worth it.

My Pre workout rolls all smothered in Tiger Strips make me smile every time I see them.

Is it odd that one of my biggest motivators is looking at pictures of myself? Past or present, I smile cause i'm silly AF and I'm probably looking at how big my titties are/were, AND.... because I'm happy in either pic. I smile, cause I'm smiling. haha

workout App suggestions?

I dont really care about tracking, but its cool

I want something that gives me workouts....like I set a schedule and label each day and they lay it out for me every week

would be nice if I could check them off or see the progress that way

workout App suggestions?

I want something that gives me workouts....like I set a schedule and label each day and they lay it out for me every week

JEFIT is supposed to be good for that

workout App suggestions?

Starting Strength...simple, basic, takes the guess work out of your workout

its like 9 bucks tho, but worth it

I usually have to talk myself into going to the gym but today was the first time I had to talk myself out of going to the gym, it's been a good rest but I will be back in the gym in the morning to hit my back hard, lets fucking get it!!

This week was the first time I really noticed that I’m not as in shape as I used to. When I lived in Louisiana I was running a few times a week. I did 5ks & lifted occasionally. Since I been back in VA I’ve stopped running. My diet is shit. I’m the heaviest I been ever. Need to turn this shit around.

workout App suggestions?

I used this.

Screenshot_20180524-143301.png

Sets the excerise, a timer for it, and you can add it to an overall work out plan for the day.

I don't do single body part days..I do an overall total work out for four days straight. It helps keep me organized

Back