Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Time to get unwashed..

Gonna probably take the reps down til my cardio get better and get my core back together.. im going to see how i look in 2 months from today

80 degrees or better for the next couple weeks

time is up smh

going back to carb cycling and cardio for this month

Struggle city but the ridiculous soreness subsided.. hands still not ready and blistering ill give it to next week then i should be straight kust gotta step my endurance up

If you sober enough to type that you could have boiled some damn eggs

You don't smoke weed do you? sober enough? do you know how much work it takes to boil eggs? fuck it I can afford it I worked out hard so no damage done, the old me would have had 3 snickers , I might even boil an egg the night is still young at 12.30 am UK time.

You don't smoke weed do you? sober enough? do you know how much work it takes to boil eggs? fuck it I can afford it I worked out hard so no damage done, the old me would have had 3 snickers , I might even boil an egg the night is still young at 12.30 am UK time.

I promise I smoke more weed than you. Boiling eggs is easy as fuck.

That Snicker and doritos added with drinking while watching the boxing Saturday night and 3 days off I think it's time to get back to the gym...Gonna start doing more home workouts and mostly use the gym for back days, also my core is neglected badly so it's time to get these abs.

peeling an egg does sound like the woat high activity ever

and I cook high all the time

but boiling eggs? fuck that lol

Last edited:
peeling an egg does sound like the woat high activity ever

and I cook high all the time

but boiling eggs? fuck that lol

Lol I don’t like boiled eggs high or otherwise (plus I hate the smell) but it ain’t the most complex thing in the world

Eggs are a cheap protein source, they are boring as fuck when not fried with drippy runny yolk but if I am gonna be a beast then I must do what others wont do.

*sees machine chest press used as the primary chest movement*

*exits page*
uhhh...why?

free weights and machines have their advantages

nothing wrong with machines

Back