Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

I just learned when the peak times were and went an hr or so after

Sometimes I would be in there 9-10pm, but at least I got what I needed uninterrupted

If you do a Google search for the gym you go to, it should display a bar graph that illustrates the peak/non peak times

It's usually spot on

The best time to hit it at my gym is Saturday and Sunday night that's when most people drink and recover, I have done some weekend sessions since I have chilled with drinking on weekends and that shit is goat, thinking of my friends drunk as fuck and me just getting stronger is a good feeling.

not really bruh

there is no waist muscle lol and your obliques aint gone really mass up like that

why you think them body builders only wear sweats and wind pants?

they dont make mens jeans with bigass legs and small waists

now if you check out the dudes doing the strongman competitions and shit, they be wide as fuck in the middle

the difference is its not for looks with them, just maximum strength and gains....which takes a LOT of calories

them niggas eat pizzas and ice cream for pre workouts

same with big football players....they need to keep the extra weight so they dont eat "clean" and hold onto all their fat, while still being just as strong or stronger than the fit guy

just depends on what u wanna do

you can go with barbell jeans but those mfs are like 150

My boxing gym just closed down and moving to a new location so I'll be out of gym for a few weeks so I'll be focusing on the home gym workouts, basketball and hiking.

I shoot around when I can but it's hard to get out there w/o the kids

And they come out talkin bout "let it down"

So I'm forced to dunk on all of em @7.5 ft

Edit: oh and fuck hiking....here anyway

this is my shit..

4100663-Koko-Head-Stairs-0.jpg

kokohead-2.jpg

12.jpg

I'd do that shit once just out of curiosity and wanting to see from the top

im good after that lol

lol hear that shit every week..tourists make it to the top complaining..see the view and then its "oooooh...wooooow" but they say never again.

bout to start doing box squats

Sharing this cause it really helped me. This dude really knows his shit. Tried these tips today and it virtually eliminated all the knee pain I’d been having during/after squats (patellar tendonitis). All I really had to do was stop fighting against the weight on the way down and it was problem solved.

Lower back and lower legs been killing me on my runs. About to start yoga so hopefully that helps by stretching everything out and strengthening my core.

Sharing this cause it really helped me. This dude really knows his shit. Tried these tips today and it virtually eliminated all the knee pain I’d been having during/after squats (patellar tendonitis). All I really had to do was stop fighting against the weight on the way down and it was problem solved.

Yo. I just went down the rabbit hole and I spent 30-40mins looking at his site and channel. He has some dope and informative content. Props on the drop.

Yo. I just went down the rabbit hole and I spent 30-40mins looking at his site and channel. He has some dope and informative content. Props on the drop.

Yea bro, he does a great job of combining his physical therapy and bodybuilding knowledge to help you hone your technique. I pretty much watch every one of his videos I come across.

I barely do squats with the bar....probably 1 or 2 leg days a month

lunges and dead lifts w/ dumbells, and machine quad/ham raises got me way stronger and produced visible results

we do a gang of fuckin lunges tho.....all kinds from standing, walking, bulgarian, step backs, etc

not one of my favorite moves looks wise but glute bridges/frog pumps with your feet up on a exercise ball will burn everything in your legs up

I like to do that shit last so I can just lay there for a while when im done lol

been eatin crazy the past two weeks smh

major back tracking

going to N.O next week and that aint gone help at all

gotta tighten up!!

Back