Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Just gave the old biceps a little pump up, I have never been this in shape before I am finally starting to crack this shit! today I ate 2 cans of tuna and I have been staying away from the junk food, consistency is the key I think, I was watching a random youtube video some months back and the guy in the video said some shit that really connected with me, he said that even if you don't feel like working out just show up to the gym anyway, even if the workout is not that good don't sweat it, the more you keep showing up the better you will get, also keep changing shit up and try new things, I am getting to the point now where this shit is starting to feel like fun instead of a chore.

Man I forgot all about tuna

I be snacking on peanuts when I can make a couple tuna sandwiches

Man I forgot all about tuna

I be snacking on peanuts when I can make a couple tuna sandwiches

i stopped eating tuna b/c of the sodium content and the fact that i dont be having no idea where that shit be coming from

my primary source of protein these days comes from either pea protein powder or a mix of quinoa, peas, and some other shit in powder form

tmp-cam-698279481.jpg

tmp-cam-1117327796.jpg

Light work at the crib

Sit down and standing elipticals in another room but I don't use them shits

Man I wanna get shit for the house but I know I wouldn't work out lol

Anyone know how to stop ya waist from getting smaller?

I feel like, hell I know my waist has gotten smaller since working out faithfully.

Went from a 34 back to a 32

I feel like, hell I know my waist has gotten smaller since working out faithfully.

Went from a 34 back to a 32

I kinda know what ur getting at but nah lol

thats literally the smallest thing on a body builder

noticed it when i gained in the legs but my waist/lower back got small.....pants started fittin weird af

this is a good thing, just dont seem like it for men....i know lol

as for the house set up....im not in there every day like I intended to be, but its cool to have right there

if I need to kill time, boom.....my morning is kinda laxed so thats when I get the most in

sometimes after work if the house aint going crazy by the time I get in

I've NEVER, EVER been able to work up the same kinda sweat at home as I do w/ the trainer tho

you cant help but pace yourself more in the comforts of home lol

not really bruh

there is no waist muscle lol and your obliques aint gone really mass up like that

why you think them body builders only wear sweats and wind pants?

they dont make mens jeans with bigass legs and small waists

now if you check out the dudes doing the strongman competitions and shit, they be wide as fuck in the middle

the difference is its not for looks with them, just maximum strength and gains....which takes a LOT of calories

them niggas eat pizzas and ice cream for pre workouts

same with big football players....they need to keep the extra weight so they dont eat "clean" and hold onto all their fat, while still being just as strong or stronger than the fit guy

just depends on what u wanna do

let me get these jokes in at his expense mayne

Went to the gym to do legs and shoulders and the gym was FULL, I did legs then dipped that place is too small, gonna hit the gym in the morning when it's got less people I hate being crowded by sweaty fucks.

Went to the gym to do legs and shoulders and the gym was FULL, I did legs then dipped that place is too small, gonna hit the gym in the morning when it's got less people I hate being crowded by sweaty fucks.

Lol, I’m usually in my own zone but it pisses me off when every time I wanna use a piece of equipment I gotta wait on somebody. I go in the mornings now so it hasn’t been as much of an issue.

Back