Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Ok bet

There's already some in the protien shake but I was told I should take some pills with it

Good idea to take post workout?

Ok bet

There's already some in the protien shake but I was told I should take some pills with it

Good idea to take post workout?
It will help with recovery so yeah

I'm gonna try and get my knee looked at this week, then I should be back in the gym within the next week. Off season workout officially has started

This was where I left off in November from the very beginning. @chicity, this is why I use that app

I'm gonna try and get my knee looked at this week, then I should be back in the gym within the next week. Off season workout officially has started

This was where I left off in November from the very beginning. @chicity, this is why I use that app
There's gotta be a free version

There's gotta be a free version
Of that app, no

There are knock offs but don't give you that level of detail

It also contains excerpts from the starting strength book and short videos for you to play that demonstrate the proper technique for lifting

Brah, you've blown $9 on dumb shit. It's worth it. Stop being cheap

Of that app, no

There are knock offs but don't give you that level of detail

It also contains excerpts from the starting strength book and short videos for you to play that demonstrate the proper technique for lifting

Brah, you've blown $9 on dumb shit. It's worth it. Stop being cheap
Got dammit!

Hollow body is really hard for me to grasp i mean i see it but applying it is another, i want to try to apply that to some of my workouts anyone?

Every time I’ve ever worked out, I’ve only done cardio, pushups, sit-ups etc.

I never really pushed it (outside of cardio). I’ve never lifted weights like that.

So I got some dumbbells, each are 52 lbs I think, adjustable. So what should I start off w doing being I’m a beginner? When should I stop? I know I gotta push through. I don’t have a bench, either. Was looking at doing some full body workouts here at home w the dumbbells and hit the gym at night.

I never really pushed it (outside of cardio). I’ve never lifted weights like that.

So I got some dumbbells, each are 52 lbs I think, adjustable. So what should I start off w doing being I’m a beginner? When should I stop? I know I gotta push through. I don’t have a bench, either. Was looking at doing some full body workouts here at home w the dumbbells and hit the gym at night.

Get a pullup bar

www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness

Reactions: 1/2

start light weight with high reps

say 15 lbs each......do curls (hammer or regular), shoulder press (standing or seated), and rows (single arms, bent over chair or just slightly bent over with both arms)

do 3 sets of 25 of each in a circuit (curls, press, row, curls, press, row, etc) with a max of 2-3 mins between sets

the weight sounds like nothing but trust me all that shit will burn on the 2nd round

if you're gonna hit the gym at night I would focus on the heavy lifting there....Bench press, squats, dead lifts, etc......I'd still go moderate with the weight starting off

you can pretty much do the same things with dbs youd do with a bar.

presses
deads
squats
rows
curls
etc.

well damn.. when you haven’t worked out in.. idk how long.. you vomit up your guts, then pass out for a nap...

Back