Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

i think this is gonna have to try and be my future

my issue is going to bed at a reasonable time

Yeah, my issue before was that I’m just not a morning person at all but now I don’t have to be at work till 11:30 so it works out.

damn thats dope

i gotta drop my lil girl off at school for 7

i think if i get to bed for 9:30, i can get up, get dressed, have a morning session, then that will open my evenings up

So one at me when the schedule is established, I dont be getting notifications here

Also, I thrive off shit talking so I encourage whoever instructing to get in my ass if I'm slacking pause. I'll get a slam ball this week

what did you start with?

@ChiCity
I started with 75. but it was nothing. Went up to 95. Felt good so I did 4 sets of 10. Inclined and straight.

I have chest and biceps tonight so im a try 105/115 because I dont think I lost my form. Worse come to worst I'll go back to 95

I started with 75. but it was nothing. Went up to 95. Felt good so I did 4 sets of 10. Inclined and straight.

I have chest and biceps tonight so im a try 105/115 because I dont think I lost my form. Worse come to worst I'll go back to 95
man, look into Starting Strength...i cant recommend it enough

the mobile app is like $9 bucks

worth every penny

takes the guess work out of your workout

I dont use anything to keep track of what Im doing

Seems to tedious. I just remember
its not but ok man

~gives up post~

wait before i give up. It literally takes all the guess work out of your session. You not at a place where you can remember all that stuff in your head, but why would you in the first place. After the initial setup, and outside of some tweaking here and there, you are just pressing a check button if you complete all the reps, if you dont complete them, you enter in the number you did so that it can adjust your program.

now

~gives up post~

Lol im a give it a try b

I was just saying I wasn't currently using anything like that

Lol im a give it a try b

I was just saying I wasn't currently using anything like that
i wasnt either until i tried it

and im telling you, it makes my sessions quick and to the point

once you account for rest, im in there an hr TOPS

i also dont lift and do cardio on the same day

no coffee for me.. highly dislike that shit
It's not loaded with the additives found in pre workout and won't leave you with jitters typically associated with them as well

It's not loaded with the additives found in pre workout and won't leave you with jitters typically associated with them as well

Lol only thing coffee does for me is make me shit...I prefer to just take a caffeine pill to cut out the unnecessary shit

Back