Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

I'd like to see people contribute workout routines. Here's the running routine I was given from a program at my old job.

View attachment 28316

View attachment 28317
View attachment 28318
razoX7Y.gif

Fuck you training for? To be an Avenger?

Reactions: GNS
And this is why you have the physique of stir fried dog shit.
Aye, don't ever question my physique again b

You nigga outchea working out for the next Broken Skull Challenge, I just keep up with the kids during the summer

Ole I ate 15 whole chickens as a snack ass nigga

Aye, don't ever question my physique again b

You nigga outchea working out for the next Broken Skull Challenge, I just keep up with the kids during the summer

Ole I ate 15 whole chickens as a snack ass nigga
See... You need to be thinking about keeping up with the grandbabies.

Think bigger.

Those runs really aren't that hard, lol.

Maybe I didn't make my post clear enough so I'll edit it. Basically, the first page is a schedule for running. Just 2 days a week.

The second and third pages are just explaining what the runs entail.

It's one run 2 days a week, lol. And you do it at your own pace. Push yourself of course, but you don't have to kill yourself.

Got me through my first Spartan Race and half marathon.

And when I started I was almost 220 at 5'10". Got down to 190 at my lowest. So if someone like me can get through it anyone can.

Can't lie though, I was scared as shit starting, but my pride pushed me to finish those first few runs, lol. Didn't want to embarrass myself with the other runners.

Actually it's a dope idea but as soon as a nigga like ninja lem post up talkin bout his 1000 kettlebell swings without the body to match, I might as well be good as gone lmao

They're not the best tasting chip but for the amount of pea protein infused into them it's not bad option and a "guilt" free snack. Just had my first bag today.

Back