Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

ive seen IF work for people, but it still depends on the person. some people are able to fast for those hours but then go HAM when they eat, so its pretty much pointless.

if you can stay on top of it and honest, apps like myfitpal are pretty good.

Had to stop using the ab wheel, was causing my lower abdominals to involuntarily spasm.
Tried to have sex one night after using it, and my damn love muscles locked up on me.
Thing is... I wish they stayed looking that good. There was great seperation that I have yet to achieve under my own control.

bruh, you be killing me with the analogies

Started using the lat pulldown machine at the gym. I never worked on my back much until I joined the gym, I noticed that my first session was great my back muscles was hurting for days after but now I rarely feel any pain after I do the same workout and it puzzles the shit out of me, gonna start doing bent over rows and see if that helps.

Started using the lat pulldown machine at the gym. I never worked on my back much until I joined the gym, I noticed that my first session was great my back muscles was hurting for days after but now I rarely feel any pain after I do the same workout and it puzzles the shit out of me, gonna start doing bent over rows and see if that helps.

Have you tried increasing the weight you use?

Have you tried increasing the weight you use?

Yes but not much higher than 50kg, trying to work on form more these days but I might go higher on the next session to see what happens. plus thinking about it now my forearm starts to ache very fast on the lat pulldowns and pullups due to me not doing much in my workouts as far as pulling movements. I think this is the issue I need to build up my forearm and wrist strength in order to be able to go harder on the lats.....shit.

Yes but not much higher than 50kg, trying to work on form more these days but I might go higher on the next session to see what happens. plus thinking about it now my forearm starts to ache very fast on the lat pulldowns and pullups due to me not doing much in my workouts as far as pulling movements. I think this is the issue I need to build up my forearm and wrist strength in order to be able to go harder on the lats.....shit.

Add these in at the end of your workouts

forearm-curls-exercise.gif.pagespeed.ce.rjxBHQ_yAC.gif

Back