Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

still a little new here, before i start, yes or no on progress pics?

okay so in 2015 i weighed a little over 220, I completely changed my eating habits, i also quit eating meat.
besides not eating meat, i pretty much lack any physical activity but walking.
I've lost a little over 70 pounds and im starting to fear the lose skin.
so now to my actual question lol,
Does anyone know of any routines I can easily accomplish to help me tone up?
yes if you are comfortable!

do you have loose skin already? if you don't have any loose skin after losing 70 lbs, it's unlikely you will. you're 22, you'll be aight,,

yes if you are comfortable!

do you have loose skin already? if you don't have any loose skin after losing 70 lbs, it's unlikely you will. you're 22, you'll be aight,,
I do is my arms. I'm super self conscious about them. I hardly wear any clothes that will show them

Always had a problem gaining weight, never losing weight
Have you talked to your doctor about it? Mine found out a whole bunch of shit about me and reasons why it has been harder for me to lose weight.

Have you talked to your doctor about it? Mine found out a whole bunch of shit about me and reasons why it has been harder for me to lose weight.
Lady, I’m black

Go to doctor about weight, come out with the fucking gout

I don’t need them problems

ladies, this is what ya'll should be building up to be able to do

2013/2017

been feeling nasty lately so looking at the progress that I have made and worked hard for helps a shit ton

Attachments

• IMG_3202.JPG
    IMG_3202.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 40
Thank you guys!
There will always be low points and it is really great to have nice words of encouragement from you guys. You are the best.

Do you do any dieting? or just workout or what?
I try to make healthy choices but sometimes it doesn't work like that. I do not eat meat though and I just walk ha I really need to do more workouts though. I feel the need to tone.

https://greatist.com/move/plank-variations-for-core-strength

Planks are so much better than crunches and stregnthens and shapes your core more effectively

I agree, i usually do 3 sets of 1 min planks on my cardio/core days. Shits aint no joke. Can do the first plank for a minute no problem. Second plank is difficult after 40 seconds, 3rd plank im struggling the entire time lol. I figure once i can do that 3rd plank without any trouble I will up it to 1.5-2 mins but itll probably be awhile before i get there haha. Been seeing a lot of abdominal gains since i started them though.

I also been doing Hanging Leg/Knee raises. Will hang from a pull up bar or something similar then do 10 full leg raises, then after 10 Immediately start doing knee raises. I feel like the knee raises hit my lower abs much better and the leg raises kind of work the upper ones better. Usually do 3 sets of 10 and 10 at the moment.

Back