Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Would anyone here be interested in being a part of an ABW workout group?

We can have competitions/prizes and we can use ABW money as an incentive to stay on track. I was thinking something like the classes can be "free" for all ABW members who sign up but they'll get charged ABW money if (and every time) they don't show up or fall short of their goal.

Since we have some folks here who workout and physically train regularly we can have different instructors each month or we can do a regiment/routine of the month or something. We can keep the routines to 10-30min workouts so that anyone can do it at home with minimal equipment.

The classes could be live streamed a couple times a week. We can have the instructor cam up on tiny chat or something similar to demonstrate the routine. The other participants don't need to show themselves on camera if they're uncomfortable doing that but they would just need to log in to prove that they attended/participated so they don't get charged.

Oh and anyone posting screen shots/clowning others weight or being disrespectful will be banned permanently.

This is the perfect time to start working on that "summer body"

@Black_Samson
@BDP
@Lurk Rambis
@King Du
@Reesey
@ anyone who would like to participate

Would any of you be interested in doing something like this here?

200w.gif

I'd like to see people contribute workout routines. Here's the running routine I was given from a program at my old job.

Schedule for running (one run two times per week)
A1619176-65E4-4876-A54F-A6C3DD35AE78.jpeg

Explanation of each run in the schedule.
9F86CCB7-C41B-4321-91A8-8663A5363E92.jpeg
72D88281-3681-461C-90E1-B061AFC22D03.jpeg

Last edited:
Back