Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

K so do we have a group together ? Lol

I’m late and that’s all I read but I’m DOWN fa sho!

ftr, talking about folks aint a bannable offense

its gotta be something super extreme

but if ya'll be cracking jokes on each other all the time, nothing wrong with that

so...side note

shoulder is back feeling 100%, referee season (at least for high school) is coming to an end

bout to get back in the gym

This Nigga threw his shoulder out calling a tech smh Lmaoo
giphy.gif

This Nigga threw his shoulder out calling a tech smh Lmaoo
giphy.gif
Do you practice these jokes online to try in real life?

But nah, was doing some body weight dips using the parallette bars I made and went too deep.

I'm pretty sure it was a small tear on the rotator cuff. But it's all healed now

ftr, talking about folks aint a bannable offense

its gotta be something super extreme

but if ya'll be cracking jokes on each other all the time, nothing wrong with that

so...side note

shoulder is back feeling 100%, referee season (at least for high school) is coming to an end

bout to get back in the gym

The clowning and disrespect shouldn't be taken lightly in this group. There's other ways to motivate without being disrespectful or humiliation. Let's use this to encourage each other through positive words/actions. Some folks may be uncomfortable with their physical appearance and many people won't want to be involved if they feel there's a possibility of being humiliated or made fun of.

The clowning and disrespect shouldn't be taken lightly in this group. There's other ways to motivate without being disrespectful or humiliation. Let's use this to encourage each other through positive words/actions. Some folks may be uncomfortable with their physical appearance and many people won't want to be involved if they feel there's a possibility of being humiliated or made fun of.

I do not have rapport with anybody else like that cept chi and ap.

Everyone else is gon be treated with professionalism.

and if anybody get offended by anything Lurk say need to just not participate

you making it more that what it really is brah

fun fact,

myself
reesey
and black samson used to actually work out via google hangouts

absolutely zero issues

you making it more that what it really is brah

fun fact,

myself
reesey
and black samson used to actually work out via google hangouts

absolutely zero issues

That's what's up. I'm thinking about the (potential) new members or non IC members.

This could bring more people to this site and we'll be getting healthier at the same time.

Imo the disrespect will push more people away than attract people to join.

Got a new schedule at work so I’ve been able to hit the gym every morning, it’s been a whole lot easier than trying to make time after work

Got a new schedule at work so I’ve been able to hit the gym every morning, it’s been a whole lot easier than trying to make time after work
i think this is gonna have to try and be my future

my issue is going to bed at a reasonable time

Back