Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Putting on muscle.. none of which I have lol.. bulking up.. I’m an ectomorph

aight well for one, take your time......coming from where you're starting, that shit is not gonna happen quick at all, just get over that part

sounds like the same ol shit your gym coach said but consistency is everything.....obviously the more you work out the better.....I wouldnt even have a rest day right now unless you're going heavy on your legs

the food/protein is just as important tho....its hard for me to eat as much as I should too, thats where the shakes come in at

if you dont do anything else, get the first one and the last one in.....meaning a protein shake with breakfast and ALWAYS get one in before bed

and of course after every work out.....focus on that and forget about it for a couple months....just get lost in the routine

something I've learned just from being with the trainer, you cant work your core and back enough....do that shit every day and watch how it effects everything else

chest tip: FLYS build me up waaaay quicker then bench pressing and push ups.....you still need those but watch the pump after a few sets of dumbell or cable flys

Yeah, consistency is key.

It’s only day 2, but it’s gonna keep going.. I didn’t feel like doing shit today but I said fuck it and did it..

I have a 5lb tub of protein.. Preworkout, creatine and aminos..

I ain’t expecting to see anything for a few weeks

be careful taking all that shit just starting off.....the preworkout and creatine WILL fuck you up if you dont keep the water coming

shit brought me to my knees one day in the middle of a workout.....crawled to the trash can and dry heaved for 10 mins

drink all the water you can stand and keep the creatine to just workout days

be careful taking all that shit just starting off.....the preworkout and creatine WILL fuck you up if you dont keep the water coming

shit brought me to my knees one day in the middle of a workout.....crawled to the trash can and dry heaved for 10 mins

yup, preworkout fucked me the fuck up yeaterday.. stomach was in super bad pain and I felt like shit.. nap I felt better..

Today was 100x better.. did the workout and was fine

Just had a sweet potato for the first time in my life, the first bite was a shock to my taste buds and I almost gave up and threw it in the bin, then my self discipline kicked in and I ate that bitch all up with some tuna, no more fucking around THE TIME IS NOW!

I know it's only a sweet potato but I am proud as fuck right now lol.

Yeah, consistency is key.

It’s only day 2, but it’s gonna keep going.. I didn’t feel like doing shit today but I said fuck it and did it..

I have a 5lb tub of protein.. Preworkout, creatine and aminos..

I ain’t expecting to see anything for a few weeks

yea man. with the creatine, especially if youre doing that loading shit you gotta drink the load of water. if not, cramp city. preworks, usually you wanna start with about half a serving to assess your tolerance.

gaining size...eat. usually if you think youre eating enough youre prob not. hit your compound movements. eat. get your protein. eat

Reactions: 1/2
got a bad habit right now of falling off when I dont have shit going on

like weight or size goals really dont get me going I just gotta have something to wanna stunt for lol

that being said the sun is out today (hasnt been in a couple weeks) and its looking like spring

no more toss on a hoodie and go, now im bout to be scrambling

Improving on the eating, fucking feel full all day, though. which is good

Added more weight to my dumbbells, now it’s at 17 1/2. I feel a slight change. Feels good. I’m sore but in a good way. First time working w weights, ever, and this shit is fun. Wish I would’ve picked up on this earlier in my life.

I got some gnarly Rhabdomyolisis and lost about 300lbs on my dead lift. My legs and back are still pretty strong, but my forearms can't hold barbell past 135.

What's a good way to build that grip strength back really quickly?

I got some gnarly Rhabdomyolisis and lost about 300lbs on my dead lift. My legs and back are still pretty strong, but my forearms can't hold barbell past 135.

Check this guy out

He breaks down pretty much everything related to fitness on his channel.

squeeze 3 10lb plates together and try to keep em from butterflying out..
thick bar pullups

Gonna start working out again. I fell off drastically and SOMEBODY knows how to make me feel fat in a nice way.

Back