Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Any tips for bulking? Been doing for about a year and some change. Gained bout 16 pounds. Been on a calorie surplus. Weight lifting. I'm balancing gaining and cutting. In gaining phase at the moment. Eventually I'm gonna start cutting to get rid of my gut.
I mean you doing essentially what you need to do so further than that? Idk bro maybe adding amino acids to protein like creatine but I gotta assume you already doing that

What does everyone listen to or watch when working out?

When I’m at my work gym I listen to podcasts. Budden and Shits & Giggles being my main ones so I’m in a good mood.

When at home I watch Hard Knocks. Seeing them train and compete gets me in that mode.

Last edited:
Any tips for bulking? Been doing for about a year and some change. Gained bout 16 pounds. Been on a calorie surplus. Weight lifting. I'm balancing gaining and cutting. In gaining phase at the moment. Eventually I'm gonna start cutting to get rid of my gut.
You gotta evoke some evil on leg days

When I’m at my work gym I listen to podcasts. Budden and Shits & Giggles being my main ones so I’m in a good mood.

When at home I watch Hard Knocks. Seeing them train and compete gets me in that mode.
I gotta be listening to music or I lose intensity

Mostly higher learning pod or 48 hrs pod

I need some new songs to my playlist which is why it's hard for me to listen to music

At the gym and there's this chick that is just... Wasting a ton of energy doing bullshit exercises

There are other machines that can do what she's trying to do with the cable machine in a more effective way

Anything from Sade to Wutang

At the gym and there's this chick that is just... Wasting a ton of energy doing bullshit exercises

There are other machines that can do what she's trying to do with the cable machine in a more effective way
Having worse hearing and eyesight would both do wonders for your gym career lol

Having worse hearing and eyesight would both do wonders for your gym career lol
True

I was really in my feels cause I was trying to get that station and had to do other exercises in the meantime
🥹

I gotta see if Amazon got some gym blinders for sale

I can't help noticing these mongoloids just going from machine to machine without wiping shit down 🥹

IDK how you do it @Rubato

I gotta see if Amazon got some gym blinders for sale

I can't help noticing these mongoloids just going from machine to machine without wiping shit down 🥹

IDK how you do it @Rubato
Take a hoody and cover the machine.

Or towel.

Can’t believe in a post Covid world gyms are still choosing to forgo sanitary wipes

Back