Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Unfortunately these type of machines aren’t in most hotel gyms. I get lucky if there’s a bar of any kind in a hotel gym
I’ve posted this before, during the pandemic, but this is the only leg workout you need if you’re traveling and don’t have access to any equipment

10 mins

Done it countless times and it never gets easier

Unfortunately these type of machines aren’t in most hotel gyms. I get lucky if there’s a bar of any kind in a hotel gym
I think I've only told this story once but one time I was out on travel for work and ended up on a video call with @Black_Samson while I was in the hotel gym and we had a virtual workout.

He told me to pack my medicine ball cause I told him I would be on travel and he was instructing me what to do on the call.

He been one of my top posters ever since. Really solid dude and a man of his word.

I think I've only told this story once but one time I was out on travel for work and ended up on a video call with @Black_Samson while I was in the hotel gym and we had a virtual workout.

He told me to pack my medicine ball cause I told him I would be on travel and he was instructing me what to do on the call.

He been one of my top posters ever since. Really solid dude and a man of his word.
See @Allah_U_Akbar , all u had to do was agree to “workout “ with him in a Hotel room and u would have gotten top tier service around here.

I did this 2 years ago

1. I did 17 days straight but my body needed a rest, shit started to hurt and lock in. I took 2 days off and did them every other day.

2. Also you do need to do pull ups while doing 100 push ups a day. Push ups and pull ups work together. It’s like working one arm (push ups) and not the other (pull ups)

3. If you do try these 100 push ups a day every day, make sure you stretch before and after.

4. You will do your push ups faster and want to do more after 2 weeks

Most of the hotel gyms I go to actually have free weights ain’t sometimes cables and if I get to the hotel at a reasonable time, I end up going.

Went a few hours ago and had the most intense workout I’ve had in years. I kept pushing myself. Began with 30 minutes on the elliptical and then used the weight bench and free weights to work on upper body and every other set, I would randomly do 20 squats. Ended the workout with another 30 minutes on the elliptical. I’m never gonna miss a workout again if I know I can go

I did this 2 years ago

1. I did 17 days straight but my body needed a rest, shit started to hurt and lock in. I took 2 days off and did them every other day.

2. Also you do need to do pull ups while doing 100 push ups a day. Push ups and pull ups work together. It’s like working one arm (push ups) and not the other (pull ups)

3. If you do try these 100 push ups a day every day, make sure you stretch before and after.

4. You will do your push ups faster and want to do more after 2 weeks

I use to do push-ups ages ago i can't even remember when i stopped i need to get back on it..

Back