Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

“High quality complete protein” is suspiciously nonspecific…

I’m not really a Stevia fan either but at least it’s not a ton of sugar

I might start going to the gym like 2 hrs before they close

But that can be iffy cause a few police officers and gym bro niggas be in there and they be doing all that grunting and shit and they have the large Bluetooth speakers playing music like no one else in there. Be fuckin up my vibe

1st day back fellas

I'm not tracking anything this week. Just going off vibes to get back in the flow. Focusing on my main moments and keeping it simple.

Some moderate weight to re-establish my form under control

Going to start tracking next week

I just hope I don't get a sugar low ten min in cause I forgot my Powerade at home🙁

Been back in the gym ever since school’s been out.

Regained my form, and got better in some areas. Today’s the first day someone asked me if I was a powerlifter. That put a 😎😈on my face.

Why these "people" don't wipe equipment down

Buddy you sweating like a Hebrew slave. Have y'all not learned ANYTHING from covid?🤢🤮

Been shortchanging myself with push ups this whole time

In my regimen I would only do about 30 to not overload my muscles after or before lifting but my brother told me he does 200 daily and this other guy I know does 100

I felt like a chump lol

I pushed it to 100 a day now

Been shortchanging myself with push ups this whole time

In my regimen I would only do about 30 to not overload my muscles after or before lifting but my brother told me he does 200 daily and this other guy I know does 100

I felt like a chump lol

I pushed it to 100 a day now

If I can’t make it to the hotel gym, I do at least 100 pushups. Can’t do them all at once but by the end of the night, I get to 100 usually

Any tips for bulking? Been doing for about a year and some change. Gained bout 16 pounds. Been on a calorie surplus. Weight lifting. I'm balancing gaining and cutting. In gaining phase at the moment. Eventually I'm gonna start cutting to get rid of my gut.

Any tips for bulking? Been doing for about a year and some change. Gained bout 16 pounds. Been on a calorie surplus. Weight lifting. I'm balancing gaining and cutting. In gaining phase at the moment. Eventually I'm gonna start cutting to get rid of my gut.
Just keep eating

Back