Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video: Music teacher has finally had enough. He puts hands on a student who pulled up him in class

its because parent didnt instill a sense of pride for self.
and these youngins thinking its ok and cool to say to them and not check they people for it

This right here.

Niggas didnt try teachers or coaches like this when I was in high school man...these lil niggas wild disrespectful

Even when I was in school niggas would just leave out of class. And they damn sure didn’t try the coaches. They already knew what’s was up

But I think it was like that because I grew up in NOLA. Where any fight you can end up shot later that night.

Shit was extremely rare.

Good that little shit had it coming. I think the teacher shouldn't loose his job. If not he should at least be relocated. Why not? Catholic priest get relocated for touching little boys. He should be relocated to a better school where the kids are respectful. There is no blame on his part. That kids parents should've taught that little bastard some respect.

I'm shocked that parents backed the teacher up.

You know what...fucc that lil boy. That's what his azzz get. Kids like him, think they're untouchable and think they can do or say what they want. Ok...cool. Let us introduce you to Mr. Consequences.

If that kid doesn't smarten up, he might end up like the dude in this story:

@ 3:10-4:20

Already time-stamped, just press play:

I mean i get all yall think the old days was just fine and it was ok for strangers to beat your kids. I get all that old school shit. But that shit dead and kids were probably worse in the 80s or 90s. But idk about yhese kids born after 2000.

Uh.........no, they weren't.

How do I know this you might ask?

Well, because I was a kid in the 80's and never saw anything like this.

These new age kids are a different breed.

meh....when he's done with the charges and trying to find another job he'll hate he made this decision, but I completely understand it may have felt great and been the only move at that moment

funny, this makes me think about all the grown, male teachers and bus drivers I bucked on when I was 115 soaking wet......I called one a bitch to his face and he grabbed me by collar but let me go......they coulda beat the fuck out my lil ass lmao....probably should have

they showed restraint tho.....im ashamed when I think about it cuz I'd definitely fuck a kid up doing what I was doing.....but we woulda been on somebody's head had they touched me smh

gotta teach em different

The only other thing I would’ve done if I were the teacher was maybe call security, besides that i see nothing wrong with what the teacher did.

Caught a lil knucklehead tryn steal my sons bike out our garage in broad daylight.

He had on a football helmet. I grabbed that facemask and it took everything in me to not uppercut his lil ass to the moon

Too many of yall act like you always make the perfect decision.

That man got hit with a basketball, called nigga multiples time by a latino, threatened multiples and called a bitch if I'm not mistaken.

Being a teacher I can understand not punching the youngin in the face for being called a bitch and nigga multiple times.

Everything combined fuck that job and the charges somebody needed to get their ass whooped and they kind of did.

I have no problems with what happened it was fair IMO

The dude who jumped in it need to get punched in the face a few times as well.

Too many of yall act like you always make the perfect decision.

That man got hit with a basketball, called nigga multiples time by a latino, threatened multiples and called a bitch if I'm not mistaken.

Being a teacher I can understand not punching the youngin in the face for being called a bitch and nigga multiple times.

Everything combined fuck that job and the charges somebody needed to get their ass whooped and they kind of did.

I have no problems with what happened it was fair IMO

The dude who jumped in it need to get punched in the face a few times as well.

I woulda done the same shit in that situation and if need be, explained it to the judge alongside the video evidence captured. I seriously doubt I'd get time over it considering the age of these judges out here.

At the same time, I'd also be looking forward to his daddy coming to see me over it 'cause either we gonna hash it out 'cause his son is a racist fuckboy or he gonna need to see them hands too for raising and subsequently defending that fuckboy.

I woulda done the same shit in that situation and if need be, explained it to the judge alongside the video evidence captured. I seriously doubt I'd get time over it considering the age of these judges out here.

At the same time, I'd also be looking forward to his daddy coming to see me over it 'cause either we gonna hash it out 'cause his son is a racist fuckboy or he gonna need to see them hands too for raising and subsequently defending that fuckboy.

Good post I agree

ya'll know all that reason and common sense goes right out the window in court right? lol

I dont have a huge problem with what he did at all.....matter of fact, bravo

that doesnt mean he didnt go to jail and will never teach again lol

This was my everyday last year. Trust, everyday, I wanted to Rock Bottom one of these muhfuckas EVERY day for talking that slick shit, and even taking further than that.

BUT, I DIDN’T. Because I already knew how that was goin to end.

So, while I feel for dude, she should’ve called School Administration or Security to get that young punk out of his room before losing his cool. Cause beating his ass ain’t worth the bullshit you’ll face afterwards.

At least he caking up on GoFundMe.

If that kid doesn't smarten up, he might end up like the dude in this story:

@ 3:10-4:20

Already time-stamped, just press play:

Yo big herc stays in my city lmao

"Bustn cheeks n spilttn wigs" the YT comments Lone are hilarious

Uh.........no, they weren't.

How do I know this you might ask?

Well, because I was a kid in the 80's and never saw anything like this.

These new age kids are a different breed

Idk wassup with these kids but I ain't seen shit like this growing up either.
Most I can remember is some kids getting in trouble for tryna look under the teachers skirt.

Back