Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video: Music teacher has finally had enough. He puts hands on a student who pulled up him in class

fam, I ain't about to be called "nigga" by no Mexican. No white boy, no Mexican, no asian, no Indian, no none of that. I'm surprised OG didn't slap the piss outta him after the first "nigga" that flew out of his mouth.
Cosign
In 30yrs they gone be sayin nigga all casual on the nightly news.
Yep

And how did yo folks feel bout other people being able to spank you?

The point I'm trying to make is that there was a time that parents believed other adults over their own children when it came to them getting in trouble. The whole "it takes a village" ideology was big back then. I would say that about half of all my spankings as a child came from someone other than my parents.

Although, I was good in school majority of my grade school days but my mama was fine about us being disciplined by other adults. My mama is super nice but she will cut the niceness out, if she had to & whoop us too lol. she had no problem with others disciplining us.

The loss of our villiage mentality as a people is a problem and needs to be corrected.

Shit like this dont happen if so

Side note...my vice principal got promoted after he slammed a student for bucking at him while he was trying break up a fight lol.

This was years after I graduated but still hilarious. Mr Cunningham was/is a cool ass old school nigga...he kept a nigga outta so much trouble man...

The loss of our villiage mentality as a people is a problem and needs to be corrected.

Shit like this dont happen if so

Side note...my vice principal got promoted after he slammed a student for bucking at him while he was trying break up a fight lol.

This was years after I graduated but still hilarious. Mr Cunningham was/is a cool ass old school nigga...he kept a nigga outta so much trouble man...

KaBlow ayo

Anybody here old enough to have gone to school when teachers/principals could spank kids?

maaaan i remember i was in elem school and my parents got deployed. we had to go stay with my grandma in memphis. i got lit up damn near on a weekly basis lol. the first time it was shocking i guess but after that it was kinda like pop pop...see you next week

I'm shocked that parents backed the teacher up.

You know what...fucc that lil boy. That's what his azzz get. Kids like him, think they're untouchable and think they can do or say what they want. Ok...cool. Let us introduce you to Mr. Consequences.

I'm shocked that parents backed the teacher up.

You know what...fucc that lil boy. That's what his azzz get. Kids like him, think they're untouchable and think they can do or say what they want. Ok...cool. Let us introduce you to Mr. Consequences.
I'm not....

Anybody here old enough to have gone to school when teachers/principals could spank kids?

Yup, and parents understood that if your teacher whooped your ass you really deserved it. I'll never forget when I was in 2nd grade and 4-5 kids was acting an ass. They all got lined up at the chalkboard and Sister Margaret Ann walked by with a yard stick and whooped each one of 'em.

Y'all need not be teachers then.

Cuz kids go there every day....

Even the most fucked up kid needs a teacher who gives a fuck.

If you would strike a kid for calling you a nigga, then don't be a teacher. You ain't built for today's kids.

Nah, that ain't even on us: It's on that lil asshole's parents for raising a fuck boy. His parents raised his ass to be the disrespectful lil jackass that he is. If anything the teacher gave him a lesson he won't soon forget: Everybody ain't like your parents and eventually your mouth is gonna end up with a fist in it for disrespecting the wrong adult.

Fuck him, his momma, and his daddy.

Swear to God/Allah/Yahweh/Buddha/Krishna/whothefuckever we ain't have kids like that growing up. Maybe once a year a student might get out of pocket with a teacher and he or she get's sent to the office and suspended, but for the most part nobody tested the teachers like that. And I'm talking both Saginaw and Detroit. If anybody woulda came at one of the teachers like that they woulda got dealt with. In fact, one DID try our gym teacher in the 9th grade. Gym teacher we had was ex military and he took no shit. One cat decided he ain't like the way dude was barking orders, got up in his face, and got 2 pieced and body slammed. No charges filed or anything, no reprimand for the gym teacher, and the student was suspended for a week.

Its being said the teacher was jumped two yes ago.
And hit with a basketball this time before the youngin got in his face.

And its said in a recording you can hear a student saying "setting him up".

At what point is it OK for a person to break?

Nah, that ain't even on us: It's on that lil asshole's parents for raising a fuck boy. His parents raised his ass to be the disrespectful lil jackass that he is. If anything the teacher gave him a lesson he won't soon forget: Everybody ain't like your parents and eventually your mouth is gonna end up with a fist in it for disrespecting the wrong adult.

Fuck him, his momma, and his daddy.

Swear to God/Allah/Yahweh/Buddha/Krishna/whothefuckever we ain't have kids like that growing up. Maybe once a year a student might get out of pocket with a teacher and he or she get's sent to the office and suspended, but for the most part nobody tested the teachers like that. And I'm talking both Saginaw and Detroit. If anybody woulda came at one of the teachers like that they woulda got dealt with. In fact, one DID try our gym teacher in the 9th grade. Gym teacher we had was ex military and he took no shit. One cat decided he ain't like the way dude was barking orders, got up in his face, and got 2 pieced and body slammed. No charges filed or anything, no reprimand for the gym teacher, and the student was suspended for a week.
This right here.

Niggas didnt try teachers or coaches like this when I was in high school man...these lil niggas wild disrespectful

Its being said the teacher was jumped two yes ago.
And hit with a basketball this time before the youngin got in his face.

And its said in a recording you can hear a student saying "setting him up".

At what point is it OK for a person to break?

He could have got him up ouy of there by calling the office.. people calling it an attack with racial animus are fools

I mean i get all yall think the old days was just fine and it was ok for strangers to beat your kids. I get all that old school shit. But that shit dead and kids were probably worse in the 80s or 90s. But idk about yhese kids born after 2000.

For every good story thete is a bad one. My mom had teachers that would beat kids till they used the bathroom on themselves. Probably wasnt as common but i understand why you cant beat on people as a form of discipline.

Konceptjones aboutvtp right an essay on why kids need they ass whooped while young to avoid older ass whoopings. But this teacher od. If anything students fight each other like that. That lil kid had no strength just anger. Every reaction dont need to lead to violence.

I just watched the first vid. Kid was wholly in the wrong. Got in his face, threw the ball at the teacher, basically asked for the fight.

In Canada, if two men step outside and have a scrap it's technically not illegal, since it's a consensual fight. From what I saw, this feels like it falls under the same category

Back