Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video: Music teacher has finally had enough. He puts hands on a student who pulled up him in class

I just watched the first vid. Kid was wholly in the wrong. Got in his face, threw the ball at the teacher, basically asked for the fight.

In Canada, if two men step outside and have a scrap it's technically not illegal, since it's a consensual fight. From what I saw, this feels like it falls under the same category

Nah. A kid can't agree to mutual combat.

I just watched the first vid. Kid was wholly in the wrong. Got in his face, threw the ball at the teacher, basically asked for the fight.

In Canada, if two men step outside and have a scrap it's technically not illegal, since it's a consensual fight. From what I saw, this feels like it falls under the same category
He cant consent he is a kid.

Bruh this isn't sex, this is combat

Get these white people conceptions of consent out of here

Next thing you know this kid gonna be part of the me too movement

Teachers cant have shit anymore

I mean i get all yall think the old days was just fine and it was ok for strangers to beat your kids. I get all that old school shit. But that shit dead and kids were probably worse in the 80s or 90s. But idk about yhese kids born after 2000.

For every good story thete is a bad one. My mom had teachers that would beat kids till they used the bathroom on themselves. Probably wasnt as common but i understand why you cant beat on people as a form of discipline.

Konceptjones aboutvtp right an essay on why kids need they ass whooped while young to avoid older ass whoopings. But this teacher od. If anything students fight each other like that. That lil kid had no strength just anger. Every reaction dont need to lead to violence.

hell... fuck... nawl.

The one major difference between kids now and back then was that we had far more respect for our parents and other elders back in those days. That's why shit like this was an extremely rare occurrence. If you was out there on the block fuckin up and Mr Elroy came out and yelled at you, you stopped immediately like "Yes Mr Elroy" and went on. Nowadays these kids would be like "Fuck you old nigga!". If a teacher told you to sit your ass down you did it without even thinking. These kids nowadays are far worse than anything I've ever seen.

I told y'all back on the IC about how the vice principal's son was in my 7th grade class acting like an ass and got his face smashed into the blackboard by our English teacher: https://allhiphop.vanillacommunities.com/discussion/comment/8474451#Comment_8474451

And fuck you talmbout an essay. The proof is right there on video. Lil esse ain't had the fear of an ass whoopin put in him, a fist to the jaw was the result of that.

The one major difference between kids now and back then was that we had far more respect for our parents and other elders back in those days. That's why shit like this was an extremely rare occurrence. If you was out there on the block fuckin up and Mr Elroy came out and yelled at you, you stopped immediately like "Yes Mr Elroy" and went on. Nowadays these kids would be like "Fuck you old nigga!". If a teacher told you to sit your ass down you did it without even thinking. These kids nowadays are far worse than anything I've ever seen.

Nothing but the truth.

hell... fuck... nawl.

I told y'all back on the IC about how the vice principal's son was in my 7th grade class acting like an ass and got his face smashed into the blackboard by our English teacher: https://allhiphop.vanillacommunities.com/discussion/comment/8474451#Comment_8474451

And fuck you talmbout an essay. The proof is right there on video. Lil esse ain't had the fear of an ass whoopin put in him, a fist to the jaw was the result of that.

MV5BODgzMTkxMjgzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzM1NzU5._V1_.jpg

Not when a minor is involved

Edit: Nvm I see y’all beat me to it

Not when a minor is involved

Edit: Nvm I see y’all beat me to it

quote from a criminal defense attorney from VA when asked if it's ok to hit a minor if they've assaulted you:

"It is not just a yes or no answer. First, you should always avoid a physical fight regardless of age and if you know he wants to fight avoid him. You are an adult and if arrested you will go.to an adult jail not Juvenile detention. There are only two circumstances when physical violence may be allowed by law, in self defense and if there is mutual combat."

Kid threatened him, hit him with a ball, threw a barrage of racial slurs at him and basically begged for a fight. I'd call that "mutual combat". The teacher needs to get a good lawyer to get the charges dropped and get the kid hemmed up 'cause video footage of the incident shows everything.

quote from a criminal defense attorney from VA when asked if it's ok to hit a minor if they've assaulted you:

"It is not just a yes or no answer. First, you should always avoid a physical fight regardless of age and if you know he wants to fight avoid him. You are an adult and if arrested you will go.to an adult jail not Juvenile detention. There are only two circumstances when physical violence may be allowed by law, in self defense and if there is mutual combat."

Kid threatened him, hit him with a ball, threw a barrage of racial slurs at him and basically begged for a fight. I'd call that "mutual combat". The teacher needs to get a good lawyer to get the charges dropped and get the kid hemmed up 'cause video footage of the incident shows everything.

“MAY be allowed by law”

So it’s basically a case-by-case thing. It’s not a good look that he swung on the kid first, but you can also see that his initial reaction was to walk to the other side of the room to try and de-escalate things. My guess is he gets a slap on the wrist from a legal standpoint cause the kid was far from a victim. But he’ll also lose his job.

“MAY be allowed by law”

So it’s basically a case-by-case thing. It’s not a good look that he swung on the kid first, but you can also see that his initial reaction was to walk to the other side of the room to try and de-escalate things. My guess is he gets a slap on the wrist from a legal standpoint cause the kid was far from a victim. But he’ll also lose his job.

The kid hit him with a basketball (battery), never once backed down despite the teacher repeatedly issuing an instruction to do so, multiple verbal threats of violence (which constitutes assault), hurled racial slurs at the teacher... All of this before he swung on him.

Nah, he should be good on this.

hell... fuck... nawl.

FACTS!!

B/c if Mr.Elroy went to your parents about the shyt you was doing...yo azzz in trouble

The kid hit him with a basketball (battery), never once backed down despite the teacher repeatedly issuing an instruction to do so, multiple verbal threats of violence (which constitutes assault), hurled racial slurs at the teacher... All of this before he swung on him.

Nah, he should be good on this.

Agree but I’d bet his employer’s policy is more of a zero tolerance thing when it comes to hitting a student.

State of va also can charge you as adult at 14. I mean the bar aint high. Where you see mutual combat? Words? So any insult is now a threat?

This was on CBS News. Someone set up a go fund me for the teacher

"...The fight began after the teacher said the student was not wearing the proper school uniform, the witness told the station. The student responded with a tirade of racist comments. The student reportedly used the N-word and cursed at the teacher, who is black..."

I'm glad they called that part of it out. Fuck that, these Mexicans outchea been gettin loose with calling folks "nigga" lately but let you call one of them a beaner, wetback, or a spic and see if they don't try to whoop your ass.

State of va also can charge you as adult at 14. I mean the bar aint high. Where you see mutual combat? Words? So any insult is now a threat?

The kid threw the ball at the teacher and hit him with it, in California that constitutes simple assault. Because Cali's laws are weird like that, the attempt to hit someone with something constitutes assault. You can get arrested for assault and have never even made contact with the other person and even if you make contact, they don't have to be injured; you just need to try to do it or simply make contact.

This is different from other jurisdictions where the threat of violence is enough to trigger an assault charge.

"...The fight began after the teacher said the student was not wearing the proper school uniform, the witness told the station. The student responded with a tirade of racist comments. The student reportedly used the N-word and cursed at the teacher, who is black..."

I'm glad they called that part of it out. Fuck that, these Mexicans outchea been gettin loose with calling folks "nigga" lately but let you call one of them a beaner, wetback, or a spic and see if they don't try to whoop your ass.
I hope if anything comes from this it will start a discussion of the casual use of the word nigga and the younger generation.

Was he callin him nigga to offend or is nigga a normal word to him and his peers in that classroom?

I hope if anything comes from this it will start a discussion of the casual use of the word nigga and the younger generation.

Was he callin him nigga to offend or is nigga a normal word to him and his peers in that classroom?

Genuinely doesn't matter. He ain't Black, shit don't need to be in his vocab and OG shoulda slapped him into last week for saying it.

Walk up to a few young Mexican cats like "yooooo! Whaddup spic? What's good?" and see if they don't try to jump you. And what's fucked up is that all of 'em might be like lil dude in the video "Whatchu say nigga??? What's good nigga??? Fuck you callin us "spic" for nigga???" not even realizing what they're doing.

Back