Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video: Music teacher has finally had enough. He puts hands on a student who pulled up him in class

Idk wassup with these kids but I ain't seen shit like this growing up either.
Most I can remember is some kids getting in trouble for tryna look under the teachers skirt.

That kid should get fucked up as well.

I know that there are levels to shit and everybody level is different. IMO folks standards way too low for what they are willing to put with in order to just not go to jail is fucking insane to me personally.

Yall some damn liars

So noooooooo white kids fought the teachers at yall schools?

That includes teachers getting slapped.

yup...mostly girls to be real

the vice principle (woman) at my middle school got slept trying to stop a fight between some boys

they call that same school "eastside high" now lol

I know its got to do with different areas and shit but its definitely nothing new

Yall some damn liars

So noooooooo white kids fought the teachers at yall schools?

That includes teachers getting slapped.

that shit I posted about in the 7th grade was between a white boy and a white teacher. The very next year I was in Detroit and I can count the number of white kids in my schools until I graduated on one hand with fingers left over.

Yeah in grade 11 this big white kid came for my math teacher Mr. Addison (big white dude that played for the national rugby team. ) and literally got put through his desk. It was some epic shit. Fuckboy had it coming too. Wouldn't let up on the man all semester and he was one of the most chill teachers in the school. If we were in the US he definitely woulda shot the school up. Definitely fit the description.
We still laugh about that shit, don't know what he was thinking.
If I remember correctly Mr. Addison wasn't there for a week or so after it happened tho. But he never got fired.

I'm looking at the video again. You hear how calmly the teacher said "you better leave". Right there, that little punk should've known that he was about to be punched into the next dimension.

If more teachers square up then less students would challenge them
They used to…. A lot of those teachers in the 80s and 90s were war veterans who wouldn’t hesitate to beat the shut out of students…..

we had one at our high school I think he was a desert storm vet who for sure beat the shit out of a few students

lol that was my guy too

Back