Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video: Music teacher has finally had enough. He puts hands on a student who pulled up him in class

It's a job to most of them they don't care about that.

Well they should cause I don't care what my kid says to you. Put your hands on them you gotta see me or worse.

The satisfaction couldn't have lasted more than 2 minutes before reality sinked in that he was fucked. No coming back from that. Career done and the law or the family gonna get you.

Teachers reaction was foul and dumb af.

So y’all ok with adults abusing kids cause they got disrespectful? Y’all probably pro police brutality

I hate to say it, but this is a good point. You can't be big upping teachers for overreacting to disrespect and then whining when police do the same.

Putting up with teenager bullshit is part of being a teacher for better or worse. Now some of these student get ahead of themselves and are the ones to take it to the physical. In those cases, the teachers should have the right to defend themselves, but that's it.

Teacher tried to teach the kid a lesson 🤷‍♂️ pity the kid ate those punches cus now he just gunna think he can be disrespectful to any adult without consequences.

Also how you sat at a desk filming but can’t keep the phone steady?

Good point because if I’m 14 to 17 and a grown dude fight me and don’t beat me I’m feel like a g

I hate to say it, but this is a good point. You can't be big upping teachers for overreacting to disrespect and then whining when police do the same.

Putting up with teenager bullshit is part of being a teacher for better or worse. Now some of these student get ahead of themselves and are the ones to take it to the physical. In those cases, the teachers should have the right to defend themselves, but that's it.

Facts I mean if you work with kids you know they can be asshole like adults but they kids. You can’t swing on adults at work.

The teacher is supposed to remain composed. I have been in the school system I understand the emotion. The temperament of staff is at an all-time high with stress, being overworked, underpaid and the list goes on. I don't like the fact that the teachers' support was very delayed a lot could haven been prevented.

two-fold, I know Lil homie was being mega-disrespectful but as soon as the teacher swung his boys should have jumped on in bc a grown man fighting a child is absurd.

Y'all, this shit old as hell. Shits from 2018. Charges were dropped against the teacher too:

We had a whole ass thread on this shit:

I was never part of it but there were kids at my school definitely disrespectful towards teachers. I can't remember if there was staff vs student fights though because it's been so long

Teacher is weak and should be punished

The comfortable student deserved every bit of that beating

my thing is , my son has had issues in school, and i certainly deal with those as thy come up... but yeah that teacher was doing way too much...

i make sure all the teachers have my number and they use it often just to avoid situations like that..

some of them are more annoying than other, cuz they will legit call my phone every day,. but i answer every time. cuz i rather them feel like they have my support vs fgeeling all on their own..

that teacher felt he had no choice....

if it was my child i would have been on the phone with my kid calming him down as i'm on my way to school to deal with him

I wanna know an update since then.

Update wit the teacher. Update wit the student. Curious about how has life been after that incident?

Back