Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video: Music teacher has finally had enough. He puts hands on a student who pulled up him in class

I would've smacked the life out of him too for not talking with no bass in his voice. Little punk, I'm a real nigga, so you better step up correctly or soul smacked out of you. Old school ain't with that sh**. When he took his glasses off and told him calmly that he better leave, then leave or prepare to get your jaw disrespected by the old school.

Lmfao at 0:21 in the second video, old head made dude like
ian-somerhalder-birthday-december-8-2012-thegiflibrary-2-dizzy.gif

Last edited:
I'm looking at it again. Yep, he deserved that ass whooping. How you gon try to square up & fight with your back pack on lol? When he got knocked down, you seen that face of distress on him lol.

My uncle is a career musician in chicago. He tried teaching music a couple yrs back and quit after 1 semester. Said them kids a lost cause lol.

My uncle is a career musician in chicago. He tried teaching music a couple yrs back and quit after 1 semester. Said them kids a lost cause lol.

I don't think a semester is enough time to make that assertion. Says more about his capabilities as a teacher than anything else.

Ommahmama bro...

Ay bro, that teacher tried to end that lil dudes life with that last haymaker before he went down bro ommahmama

And was he jabbin him with a stapler bro?

"This lil Mexican punk was calling me a nigger repeatedly, he's a racist and there's video of him being racist" - how he gets off for lettin loose the old man fury on him.

I was waiting for the kid to hit this man. Only to find out the grown ass man was the only one swinging, nah. Fuck what the kid was talkin bout. Get the principle! Use the proper channels cause how you gon explain that to your next potential employer. This a bad look on a few levels...

Edit: Ok, kid swingin too. Landed 1.5 punches. But nah. That man's wrong. Shot's hilarious, but it's wrong.

Last edited:
Since he unconditionally love the kids no matter what fucc'd thing they do...@Chicity what's your thoughts on this?

Naw, as a teacher you can't swing on no kid like that.

I totally understand tho....I gotta night job where niggaz get in my face too....

But a teacher can't be acting like a bouncer...

He seemed to already have it in his mind to stay calm.. Just lost his patience...

I genuinely feel for homie... Cuz that's a lost career maybe looking at jail time..... But he gotta do better ...

And I agree with homie who said it speaks to the skills of the teacher... Cuz mad teachers across America deal with that shit every day... And trust they wanna swing on them little smart mouth kids too...

But whatever it is that's built in them to not hit them kids and keep it professional.. Homie ain't display that...

Naw, as a teacher you can't swing on no kid like that.

I totally understand tho....I gotta night job where niggaz get in my face too....

But a teacher can't be acting like a bouncer...

He seemed to already have it in his mind to stay calm.. Just lost his patience...

I genuinely feel for homie... Cuz that's a lost career maybe looking at jail time..... But he gotta do better ...

And I agree with homie who said it speaks to the skills of the teacher... Cuz mad teachers across America deal with that shit every day... And trust they wanna swing on them little smart mouth kids too...

But whatever it is that's built in them to not hit them kids and keep it professional.. Homie ain't display that...
Student didnt get in his personal space
His hands were by his side not did he make any threatening gestures.
Teacher approached him. The kid didnt move til after he struck him. Now feel sorry for yourself

Back