Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video: Music teacher has finally had enough. He puts hands on a student who pulled up him in class

Naw, as a teacher you can't swing on no kid like that.

I totally understand tho....I gotta night job where niggaz get in my face too....

But a teacher can't be acting like a bouncer...

He seemed to already have it in his mind to stay calm.. Just lost his patience...

I genuinely feel for homie... Cuz that's a lost career maybe looking at jail time..... But he gotta do better ...

And I agree with homie who said it speaks to the skills of the teacher... Cuz mad teachers across America deal with that shit every day... And trust they wanna swing on them little smart mouth kids too...

But whatever it is that's built in them to not hit them kids and keep it professional.. Homie ain't display that...

fam, I ain't about to be called "nigga" by no Mexican. No white boy, no Mexican, no asian, no Indian, no none of that. I'm surprised OG didn't slap the piss outta him after the first "nigga" that flew out of his mouth.

y'all can say teacher should be professional, use restraint etc...
but all we're seeing is this one incident and guarantee this lil POS been trying the teacher way too many times up till this point.
He wanted the fade, he got the fade.....life's lesson being taught right there

Him losing his job over this is what it is...perhaps he can go into private tutoring or do something else, but I bet you he don't regret putting the POS in his place

They tried teens all the time as an adult so how old is 15 really?!

Last edited:
Y'all need not be teachers then.

Cuz kids go there every day....

Even the most fucked up kid needs a teacher who gives a fuck.

If you would strike a kid for calling you a nigga, then don't be a teacher. You ain't built for today's kids.

He taught that kid something more valuable then playing the tuba.

I hope he said something slick like “ I ain’t Shawn Michaels but we play sweet chin music round here too”!

Since he unconditionally love the kids no matter what fucc'd thing they do...@Chicity what's your thoughts on this?
I mean.....shit...

The thing every year more and more teachers lose they ability to effectively reach the youth cause some dumbass wanna be fame and not act they age.

But, I haven't given up on Enrique yet

My mom taught for 40 years...retired when a senior threatened to punch her in tha face...she called his mom and his mom said “What you do to my son?? I’m sending my brother up there.” Moms called me and told me what her and her son were sayin’...I was at tha school in 10 mins ready to make that woman’s family 2 people shorter...kid got detention and my mom who won a few school and district teacher of the year awards retired...and she was that teacher that helped kids get outta high school and into college...I mean she helped
:umf3:<<that nigga graduate lmao

Anybody here old enough to have gone to school when teachers/principals could spank kids?

I remember it like it was yesterday. My middle school principal (Mr. James) was a legend with the paddle. And he know he was because every morning in the gymnasium. All of the students will be in the gymnasium before class and Mr. James used to stand in the middle of the court with his paddle and talk about sting treatment. That was his favorite catchphrase. He used to wave the paddle in the air and say "Look at this paddle everyone, be good today or get sting treatment". Everybody used to be scared af.

I almost got paddled twice in middle school. One for throwing paper in class then another time for being in the gym. The first time; the art teacher told me to go to the office. I walked slow af to the office, thinking about being paddled. Only way I got out of that jam because the principal was busy doing something else. So the Secretary told me to go to class. The second time I got caught by the principal himself, because I was hanging out in the gym. All my friends were laughing lol. He told me "after lunch, you're going to the office. I was scared af again but a fight broke out that day, so he had to tend to the fight and told me to go to class. In Chatt tho, everybody know that Mr. James was a living legend with the paddle.

My mom taught for 40 years...retired when a senior threatened to punch her in tha face...she called his mom and his mom said “What you do to my son?? I’m sending my brother up there.” Moms called me and told me what her and her son were sayin’...I was at tha school in 10 mins ready to make that woman’s family 2 people shorter...kid got detention and my mom who won a few school and district teacher of the year awards retired...and she was that teacher that helped kids get outta high school and into college...I mean she helped
:umf3:<<that nigga graduate lmao

And your mom didn't sign up to deal with potential violence. Every school should have a program like the one in The Wire. Round up all the badass kids and put them in a separate classroom.

I remember it like it was yesterday. My middle school principal (Mr. James) was a legend with the paddle. And he know he was because every morning in the gymnasium. All of the students will be in the gymnasium before class and Mr. James used to stand in the middle of the court with his paddle and talk about sting treatment. That was his favorite catchphrase. He used to wave the paddle in the air and say "Look at this paddle everyone, be good today or get sting treatment". Everybody used to be scared af.

I almost got paddled twice in middle school. One for throwing paper in class then another time for being in the gym. The first time; the art teacher told me to go to the office. I walked slow af to the office, thinking about being paddled. Only way I got out of that jam because the principal was busy doing something else. So the Secretary told me to go to class. The second time I got caught by the principal himself, because I was hanging out in the gym. All my friends were laughing lol. He told me "after lunch, you're going to the office. I was scared af again but a fight broke out that day, so he had to tend to the fight and told me to go to class. In Chatt tho, everybody know that Mr. James was a living legend with the paddle.

And how did yo folks feel bout other people being able to spank you?

The point I'm trying to make is that there was a time that parents believed other adults over their own children when it came to them getting in trouble. The whole "it takes a village" ideology was big back then. I would say that about half of all my spankings as a child came from someone other than my parents.

Y'all need not be teachers then.

Cuz kids go there every day....

Even the most fucked up kid needs a teacher who gives a fuck.

If you would strike a kid for calling you a nigga, then don't be a teacher. You ain't built for today's kids.

Facts

Back