Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video: Music teacher has finally had enough. He puts hands on a student who pulled up him in class

First of all...why the fook is everyone screaming like bunch of overactive zoo animals??? Smh.

Second...teacher definitely handled it wrong b/c he should know better. He immediately should've called the school security. But that lil muthafucca is old enough to know better than to square up on a grown azzz man. Or talk to him like he's one of his classmates.

Both are wrong. And both deserved to be punished.

teacher wasn't wrong at all...... tbh he gave the student too much time to sit his disrespectful ass down....too bad the teacher bout to get fired.

I don't know how anyone can watch a teacher abuse a child and say fair lmao again you lot read comments on this site and meet eachother.

Give that teacher jail time

I don't know how anyone can watch a teacher abuse a child and say fair lmao again you lot read comments on this site and meet eachother.

he deserves jail time, but judging by how the whole class just strolling around phones out filming, that teacher lost control of that room some time ago, he was gunna snap sooner or later.

either way kid thought he was untouchable cus he was in a class setting teacher hopefully taught him a valuable lesson.

So y’all ok with adults abusing kids cause they got disrespectful? Y’all probably pro police brutality

He's 14 and still a baby. Right?

That youth got what he wanted and the teacher will be fired and face jail time. What's the problem?

Unless they're defending themselves the teacher gotta hold it and charge that shit to the game. You're an adult and you chose a profession that puts people's children in your care.

That should have been a teachable moment but he failed everyone in that room including himself.

No way he's sitting around thinking it's worth it rn so I'm not sure why anyone on here does. Didn't even fold him. Kid ate the punches and was still talking shit. Bruh just looking crazy and foolish.

Unless they're defending themselves the teacher gotta hold it and charge that shit to the game. You're an adult and you chose a profession that puts people's children in your care.

That should have been a teachable moment but he failed everyone in that room including himself.

No way he's sitting around thinking it's worth it rn so I'm not sure why anyone on here does. Didn't even fold him. Kid ate the punches and was still talking shit. Bruh just looking crazy and foolish.

It's a job to most of them they don't care about that.

Back