Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seriously though, why do so many black men encourage women to get diabetes, hypertension and all the horrible diseases just to look thick?

Dammit man, I’ll see myself back in

People “celebrated” Jorja wayyyy before that

This becoming a topic about some men’s preferences…

I’ll see myself out again.
Either stay in or go out. Make a commitment and stick with it like a real ass G!

Yes. But my point is it was mostly black men I saw celebrating it. And I gave other examples. Not just her. I do not dispute that the celebration of thickness in the community does not see push back. However it’s interesting that this thread could be counted as push back and yet people seem provoked 🤔 So which is it?

I never said it’s a celebration of diabetes. Huh?
Swap out celebration for encouragement

I think this is looking for an external solution to an internal problem.

If you are deliberately risking your own health, that's something you have to revisit your thinking about

How the "outside world" specifically in this case black men look at you is their prerogative. If you choose to change up that's your decision.. but no one can make you live unhealthy

Like don't kill yourself cuz certain people have certain preferences.

It's okay to not be someones type

I think this is looking for an external solution to an internal problem.

If you are deliberately risking your own health, that's something you have to revisit your thinking about

How the "outside world" specifically in this case black men look at you is their prerogative. If you choose to change up that's your decision.. but no one can make you live unhealthy
This is all well and good but humans don’t actually work that way from a psychological pov. We really see ourselves the way others see us. Some people might be strong enough to resist outside pressures but most people aren’t.

The argument “if everyone was jumping off a cliff” has never stopped most people from still siding with the herd and making bad decisions.

How did this become a philosophical and psychological thread? I just wanted to make jokes :uhhuh6:

Like don't kill yourself cuz certain people have certain preferences.

It's okay to not be someones type
True. Like my ass can actually get really big if I want, but I also know diabetes is not a joke, so I keep it at large, instead of extra extra large. 🤣

And for women
But women are taking drugs to increase their appetite just to gain weight, so there really is a dark side to the celebration of thickness.

@Sony Montana I just remembered ANOTHER example which was Uchemba talking about how she felt pressured to keep gaining weight cos she was getting sexual attention, but inside she was depressed af and also getting physically unhealthy, so she finally decided to love herself and lose it.

I mean don’t women get sexually desired anyway by somebody all the time?

True. Like my ass can actually get really big if I want, but I also know diabetes is not a joke, so I keep it at large, instead of extra extra large. 🤣
Keep it happy.

People are more attracted to happiness and individuality at the end of the day. When you are at your best and truly enjoying the skin you're in. Someone is always taking notice.

Anybody can have a big ass, but a big personality is hard to come by

Keep it happy.

People are more attracted to happiness and individuality at the end of the day. When you are at your best and truly enjoying the skin you're in. Someone is always taking notice.

Anybody can have a big ass, but a big personality is hard to come by
"riight"
I be ignoring men and acting like a mean girl and they still trying to talk to me and get to know me. It’s not cos of my “happy personality”. It’s cos of how the cheeks shake when I walk. Let’s keep it real!

I have seen when a woman loses weight some men don't like it. Like when Doja Cat first loss weight I saw quite a few men on social media say they missed her ass and thigh meat.

I wouldn't say black men are to blame for keeping black women larger, but I see the angle that PlantainChips was coming from...

I have seen when a woman loses weight some men don't like it. Like when Doja Cat first loss weight I saw quite a few men on social media say they missed her ass and thigh meat.

I wouldn't say black men are to blame for keeping black women larger, but I see the angle that PlantainChips was coming from...
Thank you! Like black men especially are vocal when women lose weight. Not saying white men don’t do it, but it’s more common with black men. And I say this as a black woman who had to beat white men off me when I got really really thick post COVID, so it’s not like they don’t like thick women too.

"riight"
I be ignoring men and acting like a mean girl and they still trying to talk to me and get to know me. It’s not cos of my “happy personality”. It’s cos of how the cheeks shake when I walk. Let’s keep it real!
I am keeping it real.

Would you prefer a person approach you cuz your ass or cuz they like your personality?

You attract what you project. If all you show off is your ass then yeah, you gonna have a bunch of niggaz who think that's all you got to offer. But if you are emerged into who you really are, you might have people looking at that ass.... But they'll change their approach the second they realize it's more there...

Doja also nuts.... And all she did was shake her ass in the beginning.

Outside of eye candy Doja ain't really hitting for nothing. So I guess my counter to that is be more than eye candy.

I am keeping it real.

Would you prefer a person approach you cuz your ass or cuz they like your personality?

You attract what you project. If all you show off is your ass then yeah, you gonna have a bunch of niggaz who think that's all you got to offer. But if you are emerged into who you really are, you might have people looking at that ass.... But they'll change their approach the second they realize it's more there...
I don’t know cos every single guy who approaches me makes it clear what they like and why they approached. So you’re just proving my point cos dudes zero in on the ass. And it’s not like I show it off. I dress normal like an average woman.

As far as changing their approach… well that’s another thread cos dudes claim left and centre they want a thick woman, but can’t handle the attention she gets when they finally bag a thick woman.

I don’t know cos every single guy who approaches me makes it clear what they like and why they approached. So you’re just proving my point cos dudes zero in on the ass. And it’s not like I show it off. I dress normal like an average woman.

As far as changing their approach… well that’s another thread cos dudes claim left and centre they want a thick woman, but can’t handle the attention she gets when they finally bag a thick woman.
No offense, but those sound like some trash ass dudes 🤷🏿‍♂️

Like you gotta take that into consideration

No offense, but those sound like some trash ass dudes 🤷🏿‍♂️

Like you gotta take that into consideration
Ait then. But I’m telling you even the “good” guys approach me first cos they like what they see. Yeah sure they stay cos the personality is ok, but I see their eyes light up when they see me and I know what they’re thinking

Ait then. But I’m telling you even the “good” guys approach me first cos they like what they see. Yeah sure they stay cos the personality is ok, but I see their eyes light up when they see me and I know what they’re thinking
If they're not a trash person only looking to fuck something they would be attracted to you regardless of how big or little your ass is. Skinny chicks and flat booty chicks get snatched up all the time.

Again don't risk your health for trash

If they're not a trash person only looking to fuck something they would be attracted to you regardless of how big or little your ass is. Skinny chicks and flat booty chicks get snatched up all the time.

Again don't risk your health for trash
I don’t gain weight for male attention. I don’t think most men’s attention is worth diabetes. 🤣 But thanks for the good advice 😀

Back