Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seriously though, why do so many black men encourage women to get diabetes, hypertension and all the horrible diseases just to look thick?

View attachment 1117329

You held your own tho

Edit I just realized that you are unaware that the lady you were conversing with used to go by Kandy. Kandy is like Debo for new women, she checks chins real quick. See if you built for this.
You too old for this messy shit. Don’t spread false narratives about me. Very wack and childish. Shame that I really fucked with you too.

Something tells me exactly 0.00001 percent of men actually weight watch their S/Os unless it's to do the exact opposite of your suggestion; encouraging an overweight woman to get fit. If a dude wants a BBW he'll find a BBW. No one into dumb thicc women concocts some grand plan to transform a 140lb chick they met into big Bertha.

I'd wager if the majority of us men want our woman thicker, we'd be going to the gym together and lifting a shit ton of weight. Or am I alone on this?

Don’t talk to him Tayboo. That nigga is garbage and speaks crazy to women. Nigga told me I needed Jesus and to stfu and show him my titties all because I told him I wasn’t plantainchips.

That’s not the man God wants for you.
I was flirting with you woman.
Got damn you can't be this boring.

Shouldve took it in stride and clapped back.

See..

This is why I miss bride

@Whis khalia

Where are you?

She knows how to have fun

Back