Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seriously though, why do so many black men encourage women to get diabetes, hypertension and all the horrible diseases just to look thick?

Obviously they are not going to overtly say, “get diabetes for me”. However the obsession many black men have for thickness and BBW women is what drives the desire plenty of women feel to be “thick” at the cost of their health.

How do you feel about men who like...............SSBBWs?

Precious at a game pic.jpg

peace-out.gif

Strangely enough, @IP360 is the only one who posts in that thread.

Hilarious in and of itself.
It's like 3 of us that puppet mastered that BBW thread since the IC dayz.
I came with the name "Just League of BBWs."
400 degrees said that a perfect name for a thread.
IP360 went ahead and created it.

I remember making a poll about which city has the best BBWs. I remember you said where ever Walmart is at😄

Like I said, I know plenty of skinny black women who don’t get chosen cos of their size so… something’s not adding up …

It definitely isn't.

I've posted some of the fattest fat women on the planet, and I know these dudes are lying when they say they wouldn't smash.

How do I know?

Walmart.

Don't know how many times I've seen 300 pound-plus women walking around with multiple kids.

They didn't get pregnant by themselves, so somebody's smashing.

Sounds like OP seems to meet a lot of feeders for some reason. Either that or you're just looking for a scapegoat to justify not losing weight.

As for the Doja example, some women look better with a lil weight on them, doesnt necessarily have to be fat. Something else you're people are over looking is how these women lose weight. When they do these crash diets, the body grabs fat from where ever and it generally doesnt look good in a lot of people's eyes. The ones that change their diet and start to exercise/lift weights always look healthier and less miserable.

good lord at the plot twist this thread took. got the homie @Bed$tuy🇭🇹 shooting his Hebrew Israelite game at queen @Tayboo

Carry on tho I'm high as shit and about to lead a meeting in 10min
These lames been harboring some hate 4 Da God.

tumblr_or7aqbsXaB1vet0bvo1_500.gifv

I would like to dedicate this song to these herbs

😎

Yoooooooo

@Tayboo

ccca37ac980a3d51453eef8fd9d1629a9fc60c91.gifv

3cadf92041b008224c9ccbb78a3ac037d1295544.gifv

1a6f4304a06e3e713397d277457992da05131bef.gifv

Oh shit

@Duwop in the cut

Now that's a scary sight😐😄😐

Last edited:
good lord at the plot twist this thread took. Got a maybe female in @PlantainChips got the homie @Bed$tuy🇭🇹 shooting his Hebrew Israelite game at queen @Tayboo the lowkey barely sober homie @SneakDZA dity mackin and of course @deadeye somehow some way brought extremely fat b*tches into the conversation for no reason whatsoever.

Carry on tho I'm high as shit and about to lead a meeting in 10min

I'm an advocate for fat acceptance and inclusion.

So I had to speak up when I noticed that SSBBWs weren't included in the conversation.

dude holding back his laughter clip.gif

Back