Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seriously though, why do so many black men encourage women to get diabetes, hypertension and all the horrible diseases just to look thick?

PlantainChips

I’m waiting for an answer.

IMG_7851.gif
And I say this as a thick, “once cheeseburger away” woman my damn self. For example, I wasn’t able to go to the gym this month cos I was so busy. I gained a bit of weight and now the attention is getting too much.

What kind of niggas you running into? I never had a man encourage me to get any of those.
Obviously they are not going to overtly say, “get diabetes for me”. However the obsession many black men have for thickness and BBW women is what drives the desire plenty of women feel to be “thick” at the cost of their health.

Idk. I’ve been both fat and much slimmer and never had anyone encourage me to be “thicker” for their liking. If anything they making these females get BBLs.

Are BBW women not supposed to be celebrated?

Also, as a fat woman, I’m fat because of me. Not because some man said “fatten up cause I like em thick”
Ok so we’re getting to the real. You’re being defensive. Cos I didn’t attack you but you’re taking it as an attack. I clearly did not say any of the things you are accusing me of saying. It’s not that deep and no one is attacking you for being fat. Let’s all take a deep breath and relax.

Back