Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seriously though, why do so many black men encourage women to get diabetes, hypertension and all the horrible diseases just to look thick?

Ok so we’re getting to the real. You’re being defensive. Cos I didn’t attack you but you’re taking it as an attack. I clearly did not say any of the things you are accusing me of saying. It’s not that deep and no one is attacking you for being fat. Let’s all take a deep breath and relax.
I’m not being defensive. You should read my words in a calmer tone. I don’t feel attacked either.

I’m just tryna understand your logic.

That’s diff

Nobody is encouraging women to be that size; people are just appreciating their beauty at that size.
Jaysus Christ. It is clearly a tongue in cheek title. I.e. by celebrating these women you actually encourage it. It’s just a joke. Wow. People are getting really defensive in here.

Plus, I know a lot of skinny black women who say black men don’t want them cos they are skinny so 🤔

A slightly overweight black woman looks 50x better than a slightly overweight white woman because they maintain the athletic shape and curves

Weird to shame black men for recognizing that and showing love
I was just joking. Not shaming. I have the same tone in all my threads. People are getting REAL defensive. I don’t participate in all that gender war nonsense and this is not one.

Back