Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seriously though, why do so many black men encourage women to get diabetes, hypertension and all the horrible diseases just to look thick?

Ait. I didn’t actually see the first comment you left on the first page. I only saw the second one.

However, I know a LOT of black women who have not been chosen cos of their skinniness and who have had boyfriends who keep telling them they are too skinny and trying to force them to gain weight.

And I have had men try to come back in my life when they see I have gained weight.
I’ve seen this and I’ve seen the opposite. I don’t think this something to blame a black man for. Some men do prefer thicker women and some don’t.

But most bigger women are big because they big, not because of a man. Also skinny chicks can be just as unhealthy as bigger women. All my skinny friends got health issues. Meanwhile, my health is great!

No I mean examples of this outside of your perspective
Jorja Smith gained weight recently and black men all over social media were celebrating her.

I also saw a post a few months ago of a black
Woman who lost weight and black men were in the comment saying they preferred her thick. Same thing happened when that lady with the humongous breasts lost a bit of weight too. Persephani

Jorja Smith gained weight recently and black men all over social media were celebrating her.

Woman who lost weight and black men were in the comment saying they preferred her thick. Same thing happened when that lady with the humongous breasts lost a bit of weight too. Persephani

Dammit man, I’ll see myself back in

People “celebrated” Jorja wayyyy before that

This becoming a topic about some men’s preferences…

I’ll see myself out again.

I’ve seen this and I’ve seen the opposite. I don’t think this something to blame a black man for. Some men do prefer thicker women and some don’t.

But most bigger women are big because they big, not because of a man. Also skinny chicks can be just as unhealthy as bigger women. All my skinny friends got health issues. Meanwhile, my health is great!
At no point did I say skinny women can’t be unhealthy. This is why I say your answers read as defensive because you’re adding arguments out of now where and I’m like wtf?

And all my posts are tongue in cheek. Someone else responded and said something that made me realise people are not even reading what I wrote. They are just reading the title and reacting out of that. I’m not blaming black men. It’s not a gender war thing. Who has time for that crap? I was trying to have a funny conversation about the line between healthy thickness and unhealthy fatness that men who like thick women have to have and that thick women like me, too, must be conscious of.

All I see is black men supporting black women no matter which way they weight go
It’s not that simple. For example, I could gain weight, get diabetes, die and then leave behind my hypothetical children. I support black men, but not when they start doing crack and shooting heroin. Which goes back to my point about, well yeah I get lots of attention when I gain weight, but is that support actually positive for me in the long term?

Yeah but my point is we know objectively, scientifically, the more weight a person has, the more their risk of illness. Like let’s not play dumb here. So the conversation is, at what point do we sacrifice women’s health for ass? 🤔🤔

Like what is the cut off for ass? 🤔🤔

Look if somebody has to get diabetes to get a man that’s goofy. You can be thick and not have heart issues. If a skinny girl has no ads or no titties than yes a shallow dude will say eat something. A shallow dude will tell a big woman to lose weight too.

All I see is black men supporting black women no matter which way they weight go
That’s one solution. And I think a change in the culture to really appreciate and love skinny and slim women with no ass too.

@Sony Montana Montana asked me to give an example and I just remembered another one, which was black men saying Glorilla is too skinny. Skinny women should be celebrated
Sexually too so women don’t feel they need to overeat to get sexual attention.

At no point did I say skinny women can’t be unhealthy. This is why I say your answers read as defensive because you’re adding arguments out of now where and I’m like wtf?

And all my posts are tongue in cheek. Someone else responded and said something that made me realise people are not even reading what I wrote. They are just reading the title and reacting out of that. I’m not blaming black men. It’s not a gender war thing. Who has time for that crap? I was trying to have a funny conversation about the line between healthy thickness and unhealthy fatness that men who like thick women have to have and that thick women like me, too, must be conscious of.
You mentioned health issues in a previous post that’s why I brought it up because health issues don’t discriminate. I didn’t accuse you of saying skinny women can’t be unhealthy.

The title does make it look like you’re blaming black men and that’s why you’re getting the responses you’re getting.

people are also out on jorja smith because of the weight gain. You’ve had to have seen that as well

Also I don’t think encouraging weight gain or thickness is equal to celebrating diabetes that seems a tad bit extreme

Look if somebody has to get diabetes to get a man that’s goofy. You can be thick and not have heart issues. If a skinny girl has no ads or no titties then yes a shallow dude will say eat something. A shallow dude will tell a big woman to lose weight too.
But women are taking drugs to increase their appetite just to gain weight, so there really is a dark side to the celebration of thickness.

@Sony Montana I just remembered ANOTHER example which was Uchemba talking about how she felt pressured to keep gaining weight cos she was getting sexual attention, but inside she was depressed af and also getting physically unhealthy, so she finally decided to love herself and lose it.

There is literally a BBW thread on this website celebrating obese women. 🤔

Niggas just more accepting of these bigger chicks, we don’t NEED or WANT y’all to be obese. It’s a couple in that BBW thread I’d def knock down, but every last one of them would look better if they slimmed down

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
But women are taking drugs to increase their appetite just to gain weight, so there really is a dark side to the celebration of thickness.

@Sony Montana I just remembered ANOTHER example which was Uchemba talking about how she felt pressured to keep gaining weight cos she was getting sexual attention, but inside she was depressed af and also getting physically unhealthy, so she finally decided to love herself and lose it.
I feels you

You mentioned health issues in a previous post that’s why I brought it up because health issues don’t discriminate. I didn’t accuse you of saying skinny women can’t be unhealthy.

The title does make it look like you’re blaming black men and that’s why you’re getting the responses you’re getting.
But I wasn’t talking about skinny women. Everyone knows skinny women can be unhealthy. That’s like if I made a post about the use of heroin being hypothetically celebrated and you were like, “welll I know people who do crack who are also unhealthy”. Like it doesn’t need to be said, we know!

My threads and responses are very tongue in cheek and I’m always just goofing off. Perhaps the constant gender war made people think I was blaming blck men in this particular post, hence why I kept reiterating this isn’t a gender war post. Ain’t nobody got time for that!

people are also out on jorja smith because of the weight gain. You’ve had to have seen that as well

Also I don’t think encouraging weight gain or thickness is equal to celebrating diabetes that seems a tad bit extreme
Yes. But my point is it was mostly black men I saw celebrating it. And I gave other examples. Not just her. I do not dispute that the celebration of thickness in the community does not see push back. However it’s interesting that this thread could be counted as push back and yet people seem provoked 🤔 So which is it?

I never said it’s a celebration of diabetes. Huh?

Back