Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seriously though, why do so many black men encourage women to get diabetes, hypertension and all the horrible diseases just to look thick?

Didn’t you say you were thick in the other thread? Were you coerced?
exactly my point. Like people aren’t even reading the entire comment I left in the thread title. I even said I was thick. Go back and read it!

I was not coerced. But when I do get thicker I noticed I get so much sexual attention. However, diabetes runs in my family so I don’t like to get above a certain level.

I was not coerced. But when I do get thicker I noticed I get so much sexual attention. However, diabetes runs in my family so I don’t like to get above a certain level.

Niggas don’t know your family history our your past but we know when that ass is present

Not a crime lol

Niggas don’t know your family history our your past but we know when that ass is present

Not a crime lol
Yeah but my point is we know objectively, scientifically, the more weight a person has, the more their risk of illness. Like let’s not play dumb here. So the conversation is, at what point do we sacrifice women’s health for ass? 🤔🤔

Like what is the cut off for ass? 🤔🤔

Yeah but my point is we know objectively, scientifically, the more weight a person has, the more their risk of illness. Like let’s not play dumb here. So the conversation is, at what point do we sacrifice women’s health for ass? 🤔🤔
Not necessarily

I’m sure there’s a line but I’d guess most slim folk can gain up to 20 with no ill effects to their health

I give my perspective as a fat chick and I’m being falsely accused of being defensive and attacked. Which don’t make sense because you’re accusing black men of doing this.

You won’t go back and forth with me who was tryna understand you but you would a black man tryna do the same.

I was tryna have the same convo as Rubato…
Ait. I didn’t actually see the first comment you left on the first page. I only saw the second one.

However, I know a LOT of black women who have not been chosen cos of their skinniness and who have had boyfriends who keep telling them they are too skinny and trying to force them to gain weight.

And I have had men try to come back in my life when they see I have gained weight.

Not necessarily

I’m sure there’s a line but I’d guess most slim folk can gain up to 20 with no ill effects to their health
Nah. I’m just joking when I asking that question. I’m not saying let’s scientifically analyse the line where ass becomes diabetes.

Ain’t nobody got time for that!

Like what is the cut off for ass? 🤔🤔
I’d have to take that measurement visually, numbers too abstract

I give my perspective as a fat chick and I’m being falsely accused of being defensive and attacked. Which don’t make sense because you’re accusing black men of doing this.

You won’t go back and forth with me who was tryna understand you but you would a black man tryna do the same.
Like I said I didn’t see your first comment. I just saw your second one. Your second comment read as defensive to me and I tap out if I feel people are projecting negative energy online cos I’m just online to laugh since I work from home, so I’m not trying to ruin my good vibes

You also have your own experience which has been very different from mine and other black
Women I know.

Back